Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 1, 2008

one of the best and worst day of my life....

okay... this post is gonna be superrrrrrrrrrrrrr long... its like 4 pages... so.. if u dun wanna read... nevermind.... okay... let's get started....

i had a great dinner withe pinky.. we were like laughing our ass out cause of pinky's dad jokes... and cause we made pinky's family friend blushing like shit... seriously... his face were redder than a tomato... and he went to toilet for more than 6 times to let his blushing subside.... all thanks to pinky's parents.... simply say thing... and pinky.. -_-' yishh.. like father, like daughter... pinky's mom was like... "i never seen Heng Hau being so shyyyyy before... it must be Sandra, sitting beside him... wat u did , sandra???" i was like -_-.... ohmygodd... yish... and then after that... the guy keep avoiding me and pinky... hahaha.... erm... details.. later... cause i really wanna tell u about his... my mood was extremely good the whole day...

UNTIL


but before this... these are some pictures....

pinky and her mom... =D


pinkyy and mee!!!!! she's wearing skirt.. and because of that.. i dont know how long her mom take to get her out of her house.. hahahhaa......


stupid pinky.. i tying my shoe lace.. oso want to take...


hehe... cheeseee!!!


that was wat i was talking about..we scare all the kids.. and Heng Hau.. until.. the whole table only left us... ...


love ya! piggyyy....


Pinky the piggyyy!!!


look at the way how pinky eats... so disgusting... ewh...


she was trying to splash water on me.. cause i keep taking pictures of her...


she was pushing me to the side of the wall.. to stop me from taking pictures... but i still manage to take =D


at last she was willing to take.. but the stupid flash.. yish... and the background... yish,...


okay... after i came back from the dinner... i join alex to watch Pirates of the Carribean... AND!!!!!.....

i was totallyyyy freaked out... ohmygoddd... a guy... a malay guyy.. just called... I DONT KNOW WHO THE HELL IS THAT.... i dont know wheather its a prank or wat... i'm totally gonna kill that person if i see him... this was the conversation...

unknown: Hello?

me: hello? who's this?

unknown: helo? saya ada satu kawan... tanya kamu mau kahwin ke tak?

me:(wat the hell) ah?

unknown: Bukan... saya cakap... kamu mahu kahwin ke tidak.. kawas saya bagi nombor... tanya kamu mahu kahwin ke tak... saya sikit melayu... mahu kah???

me: (oh.my.ass.god...) salah nombor...

*puts down the phone*

after 5 minutes... when i was blogging about the first phone call.... he called again... having a dilemma wheather to pick up the phone.... will it be a prank... fine... pick up... words to say is rushing out my brain....

unknown: eh... bukan... saya cakap... kamu ada suami tak?

me: KAMU GILA KAH? KAMU JANGAIN CAKAP LAGI ARH... SAYA REPOT POLIS ARH!!!

unknown: Aiyooo..... kawan saya cakap... mahu kahwin tak???

me: SAYA BETUL- BETUL REPOT POLIS AH.... SAYA TAK MAHU CAKAP DENGAN KAMU LAGI....!!

*slams down the phone*
WAT ON EARTH WAS THAT??!!!! ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

THAT WAS THE FREAKIEST PHONE CALL.. OTHER THAN THE OTHER PHONE CALL THAT MY BRO CALLED HIM BACK.. SCOLDED HIM UNTIL HE CRIED.... my hands were like trembling.... like shit... i told alex... he was like.. give me the number... let me call him back.. u go away first...

then when he called... the phone was off-ed.... dammit... why did he off it... why larh he didnt pick up.. if not... some i.n.t.e.r.e.s.t.i.n.g. show will be on..... eventhough my whole body is shaking like crazy...

that stupid idiot *something* *something* *something* ( alex ban me from using vulgar words.. so have to sensor)

If i ever see him or get his phone call again.. i'm gonna make sure he walks home with a broken skull... or scare the shit out of him or make sure he goes to jail... cause the last time.. this guy i.dont.know.who... was crying and pleading my brother when alex scolded him... alex was like.. where's ur house??? want me to burn ur house down arr??? (berlagak gangster, but it worked =D)for details.. later... iask me.. lazy wanna type... still freaked out...

AND AFTER THAT PHONE CALL, the day has finally come.. my dad question me bout my creidt that had reach more that RM120.. shit... he was like "MORE THAN A THOUSAND SMS???" I THINK THAT PARTICULAR LINE CAME OUT FROM ADELINE'S DAD TOO....but luckily.. my dad didnt scold me larh.. he just queitly say.. so that my mom and alex wont start grumbling AND scolding AND banning me from using phone... thank goddd....

on friday night.. iw as suppose to burst my anger ont his tuition fren who made misunderstanding between his sister and me.... but before i burst,... i was laughing like shit when i got to know that he was grounded from using phone for 1 month...=D.. and then i start pitying him.. for his 'helpful' sister....

at first.. when i was talking to the sister on the phone... i dun dare to talk rudely.. in case she is elder.. but later on.. i was banging my head on the table and start grabbing anything and hit on my head for not scolding the shit out of her.. cause.she.is.only.form 1.... ugh!!! i regret for not scolding her... cuase she scolded me... wat the... -_-" aihh...

No comments: