Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

=D friends and emily.. haha

and i happen to find the definiton of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.... =D

Friends are ones whom you can trust,
trust with all you heart.
Friends are ones whom you can say "Its only you and me now"
when times are tough.

Friends are ones whom you can let secrets run free
free within a spirit of three.
Friends are ones whom you can run to
when your boyfriend says goodbye.

Friends are ones whom you can cry to
cry and scream to.
Friends are ones whom you love, and thy love you back
no matter the cause.

Friends are ones whom care for you,
even in a fight.
Friends are ones whom stand by your side
with every step you make.

Friends are special.
Friends are one-of-a-kind.
Find the right friend,
and you could be a happy soul just like I.

=D and i'm glad most... as in 99% of my friends are like that... =D and i want to take this chance to say.. i love u, ppl... obviously.. only ppl who are close to me read my blog... so.. if u are reading my blog.. u are included in the 'friends' in the poem... =D

and and.. emily was so happy when i told her i found a poem entitled EMILY.. but actually....the writer says: I wrote this about my best friend, Emily who died in a car accident a year ago... (hahaha) this is the one....

For all the tears among us,
And all the smiles we shared,
For the life we are celebrating,
And the death that can’t be repaired.
For all the families that miss her,
And the friends who are down,
God bless Emily...
Never wearing a frown.
For her smile that brightens up the room,
And the crash that happened to be her doom,
The story that will provoke,
For the days we wake up crying,
And the nights that are so cold,
God bless Emily....
May the truth be told...

No comments: