Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 29, 2008

untitled

rightttttttttttt... weird.... i am currently frustrated cause i dont know who the heck are my group members for oral.... asking niro and pui yi.. but they dont know... then finally called emily and then she was like Fatin arr??? then i was like OH YA!!! the 2 Fatins....

but the weird thing is.. when i took my house phone and wanted to dial emily's number.... it didnt worked... and somehow...i heard a conversation... i dunno who's .. so i pass it to my mom.... and she said.. it sound like my neighbour... not talking to me... but to the relative... IT MEANS... I WAS LISTENING TO THEIR CONVERSATION THROUGH MY HOUSE PHONE... i dunno how the heck their conversation was connected to my house phone... scaryyy...

anyway... back to my ORAL>...... i dunno how the heck to start.... none of the group members helped me... but i am afraid cause tomorrow we have english... so... we have to finish the stupid forum.... which i dunno how to start.... ugh!!!!!!!!!!! so damn frustrated... and we are the second group... argh......... i.am.out.of.ideas......

No comments: