Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, June 2, 2008

boredddd.......

a lonely day... no one is online.. i cant believe it... i have being rotting the whole day.. dunno wat to do.. switching the computer every hour to see who's online.. check my friendster.... keep updating and posting my blog... visiting ppl's friendster and blog which they barely update... unlike me... updating my blog every few hours.... and switching off the computer... where the hell is everyone... why no one online one......

i feel like i've been lost in an island and not contacting anyone.. cause i havent been sms-ing anyone... Vi... oops.. nearly type out his name... is studying... dammit.. guess wat i did the whole day? wake up, piano, updating blog, play piano, study sejarah(nothing went in, as usual) help my dad type some letters, sleep, lunch, online, sleep (which is practically just lying down the bed and thinking something), read newspapers, sleep, and now.. online.. see how pathetic is today.. so darn boring... yishhhhh... and now i'm suppose to do my BM... but.... end up posting... as usual...

oo.. i found something which is ways to live a happy life:

- laugh more
- worry less
- have good copying skills
- maintain healthy weight
- exercise regularly
- maintain a strong social relationship =D
- persue education....

mind me.. i'm toooo boreddd...

i'm suppose to do find stuff for my karangan.. ending up posting again,..... aih... so boring.. tomorrow.. i'm going for movies in Sunway Pyramid.. then on wednesday night... or shud i say.. thursday early in the morning... i am flying to Sabah to have some fun.. something tells me that i am going to look like a vampire when i get back to school.. cause my flight back to KL is at night on the Sunday.... i.am.going.to.be.so.exhausted......

i've been waiting for pinky and siew jin to online.. they say they will call me... 5 hours past... i've been waiting, waiting, and waiting.. i've survive 2 days of not sms-ing anyone.... but i'm going to die of boredness soon... very soon indeed....

No comments: