Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, June 23, 2008

shitty results....

sorry long time didnt post... so called 'busy', ya noe?? results like shit... people laughing behind my back.. i heard and saw it today... but just pretend like nothing.. wat can i do??? but deep inside... i really felt like crying... tears actually begun to form in my eyes.. but i force it not to roll down in front of my friends... i dun wanna let them worry... but on the first day i knew my result... i really wanna thank siew jin... emily.. adeline.. sheau hwa... pui yi.. low... and niro... for hugging me, chasing me to the toilet... imagine.. all of them... so many of them follow me to the toilet.. trying to make me laugh... did the chicken dance IN THE TOILET.. can u imagine it??? and telling me its okay... try next time.. its not ur fault.. i really aprreciate their comfort... i really wanna thank u all with all my heart and soul.. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME.... sometimes.. i really wonder... wat good thing did i do in my previous life to deserve such good true goddess friends...??? cause.. i dont think i did any in this life... anyway... t.h.a.n.k. g.o.d!! love u guys... and thanks again...=)

today... william called back... ask about my results.. again.. then i explain the whole thing.. he was like.. u have to get use to it okay?? if not next time.. if PMR or SPM how?? try to get use to it... this and that,.... thank.god.he's.so.not.like.alex...... who insulted me.. but i scolded him like shit... BUT AT SOME POINTS... I JUST ALLOW THAT insults to come.. CAUSE... THE RESULTS WERE TRUE... HAIZZZ.... my mom also scolded me like shit.. but i just shut my mouth... feeling every word she utter was actually hurting me so so much... lucky her.. she didnt see my tears roll down my cheeks at the back of the car seat...and just keep scolding me....

but after that,... she bought me the dress i loved.... before i got my results... i was dying to get it.. i dun care if its end of the world... i wanted that dress so much.. but then.. when i got my shitty results... i no longer feel i deserve it... when my mom bought that dress.. i just gave her a poker face and say its up to her... she bought it for me anyway.. cause she knew i was dying to have it... and she bought it... this's the one...


but somehow... i found happiness in teasing ppl... such as... hehe.. nevermind larh... later kena belasah.... 2 couples... i bet u know which is the first couple.. the person person... who EVERYTIME OSO THIRD FLOOR, THIRD FLOOR... UGH! DISGUSTING.... and the other... hehe.. later kena slap.. better shut up...

so overall... i'm okay.. cause its balance... the sadness and the happiness... so now i'm neutral... no feelings... blank... exam is next week...wat the helll... ugh!!!

No comments: