Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, June 2, 2008

..........dots.........

wah... seriously... no one is online... first time...except my pet-sis from America... then yala.. different time ma... gonna have piano class soooon.. so that's why i wake up so early.. if not... i think i'm gonna wake up 12pm.... stupid pinky... waiting for her to online to send her pictures.. yish...

oo... yuen ping online.... at last.... just now i had breakfast,.. then i saw a form 5... alex say is most probably shaun's gang... the chinese society punya ppl... cool... haha... stupid alex wake me up early in the morning to have breakfast.. yish... just because he got exam.. u noe how he wake me up??? by throwing all the pamplets from my table on me.... pulling my blanket and hitting me with a pillow so hard for i dunno how many times... yish... stupid malaysians....

pinky.... online!!! yish.... oo.. comments on my dota songs pleaseeeeee.... =D

No comments: