Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 29, 2008

MY CHILDHOOD aka TRUE aka BEST FRIEND...BbbbbbbbbbFF

to her : now u can see my essay from my blog... i really mean it, ya noe??

She's taller than me, she has short and rebonded hair. she has cute pink dimples. When she smiles, she can make all the guys faint on the spot. She has a perfect body which in proportional for her height, but, she is not that voluptuous. Still, I can say she is every guy’s dream.

I got to know her when we were 5 or 6 years old. She lived opposite my house and she went to pre-school in Sekolah Sri Garden with me. She is a good listener. She is always there for me when I need someone to talk to.

We have gone through thick and thin for almost 10 years. She is a very honest person and definitely a person whom you can trust. There are no secrets between us. We do not hesitate to tell each other. Actually, we don’t even have to tell, from the looks, we can see through each other problems.

She an outdoor person type. She play all kinds of sport but her favourite is badminton. Sometimes, I’m worried about her. I’m afraid she might push herself over her limit too much.

Besides, she is also a very open person. If you tease her, she will laugh her head off. She does not mind what other people think about her. This is what I like about her.

Eventhough we go to different schools now, but we still meet each other in tuition. Nothing has change our friendship. Nothing had, and nothing will. My life will only be complete with at least A true friend. Someone I can trust the most and she is none other that Jessy….  I will always appreciate her with all my heart and soul.

No comments: