Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Chef of the day =D

me is updating bloggie. Me actually updated longg time ago but its still in the draft ;)

GREETINGS! humans of the earth! =DDDDD

today... i cooked for my family! hehe! i hope they wont die of food poisoning.. wakkaka...i told my aunt when she called.. she was like, "WHOAAAAAA... dai xiu jie chuu fan arhh??" hahaha.. at first first first.. i didnt plan to cook anything.. then i suddenly got the urge to do it.. then then then.. i ask my maid.. got wad to cook.. then she say wad also dun haveeee.. then i check the fridge lorh.. then she say... got some meat.. wanna make spaghetti or nott...

then i look at her.. stared at her... after a minute.. "saya tak tau masak larrhh.." then she was laughing her ass off at me.. i was like dot dot dot.... then thent then, i called my dadd.. and he brought me to the supermarket to get some stuff to cookieeee~

so, i bought chickennnn.. and and.. potato.. and i was so disgusted with the.. nehhh.. u know.. when u buy the chicken, got the water drip drip drip wan... EWHHHHHH!!!!!! and then the ppl help u weigh the thing.. their hands all got the chicken water drip drip drip.. DOUBLE EWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then, i want to cook rendang chicken ma.. so i want to buy serai lorh.. then i look around.. there's this vegetable looks like serai.. but it writes there KANGKUNG WORRRRR... then i dunno how lorhhh.. so i went to another side and find.. then actually THAT is serai worh!!!! whoah.. damn cheap lorh.. 29 cents only.. COOL mannnn!!!!

then.. i went to get some snacksss... as in, something like potato chips but green pea wan.. then i told my dad..

me: dad! today.. we eat green pea snack fried with eggie okayyyyy??
dad: mm..
me: OKAY?!
dad: mm... u anything also didnt learn frm ur mom.. . . aih..
me: wad larh.. u think she cook that well mehh...
dad: *smiles*
me: DAD ARHHH!!!! u bring me out.. see now?! 7pm ady??? what time u wanna eat dinner?! 9pm issit?!
dad: yalo.. THAT u learn from ur mom.. ur mom everytime also cook so late wan laaa...
me: AHAHHAHAHAHAH!!! ya horrr... . . .

reached home and started cooking.. the siewjin the fattie camee and started helping me =D then my maid, siewjin and i berganding bahu untuk menjayakan makan malam tersebut.. akan tetapi.. i THINK the food came out like.. er .. . . dunno how to say.. but still nice larh! =DDD

when the dishes were ready.. i shouted from upstairs..

"alexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~~~ lexxieeeeeeee~~~ time for DINNNNNNERRRRR~ *with the puan angela tone* we have rendang chicken todayyyy.. *then he made the EWH face* and we have egg with chicken... *then he made the double ewh faceeee* and he said.. i am SO NOT GONNA EAT DINNER TONIGHT.. die also wont eat.."

alex didnt wanna eat at all.. once he took the first bite... he went, "DADDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DID YOUR DAUGHTER COOOOOKKKKK?!?!?!"

then as usual, my dad wud support me and say.. just eat laaa.. this and that... ahhahaha...

then just now, i was playing chor dai di with siewjin and alex is the most stupid and fun thing to do at night.. siewjin came to sleepover and and.. she crashed into alex's room.. and i followed.. and and.. actually, this is because alex crashed into MY room when siewjin and I were talking.. so yeah.. we were talking about the Head Prefect life.. i was like immitating siewjin,

"okayyy... good morning prefects... blablbla*

then alex start to make fun of it.. and siewjin wud laugh non stop.. and alex and i wud go dot dot dot.. =.=

alex was like, "i dun even understand why are you the head prefect in the first place.."

HAHAHAHAHAAH! damn funny man.. siewjin was laughing her ass off.. my WHOLE house also can hear her laughter.. 10 times louder than me.. and mind you, my dad was sleeping =.=

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA! but he nvm wan laaa.. my mom not here maaa =DDD

anyway, siewjin suggested to play chor dai di.. then then then, alex said..

alex: dun wan la! the fatty dunno how to play *points at me*
me: WHAT DUNNO HOW TO PLAY?!
alex: shaaaadappp la u.. i am the King of Chor Dai Di okayh!!!
me: SO?! I AM THE QUEEN OF CHOR DAI DI OKAYH?!

*went out, reply ppl in msn while the two pigs shuffle the cards*

alex: OIIIII!!! FATTYYY!!! come in la, pigggg!
me: okai okai.. *comes in* okay, listen up! before we start.. let's revise how to play... HOW TO PLAY AGAIN ARH??????

*alex and siewjin laughed like shit.. "WAKAKAKAKAK! queen of chor dai di kononnyaaa"

me: WHAT LARH!? i am okayhhh.. i am just.. just... .. . .revising?? haha... okay.. lets start..
alex: hah! u sure lose wan larrrr...

*first round.. the winner.. SURPRISINGLY WAS ME!!!!* i was laughing like shit at the two babbboooooonnn! the loser had to eat expired chocolates that i wanted to give to puiyi.. HAHAHAHAHAH...

klakla.. got to go =DD

No comments: