Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hilton ;)

okayy.. last night.. i went for a wedding dinner.. my dad's friend's son's wedding.. yeah.. supposingly, my parents are the ones who shud go.. but since my mom isnt here.. so, alex took over her place.. that means, i will be left alone.. cause if i am left alone.. what the heck am i gonna eat for dinner??? =.= To avoid that to happen, i tagged along.. =D

at like 5pm, i went to the hairdresser.. there were so many ppl.. and then, coincidencely, i sat beside this guy.. and i was like saying in my heart.. "blardy hell.. so hardworking.." cause he was doing his physics.. =.= at the salloonnnn.. a bit too much righttt?? =.=

so, yeah.. then, i saw him holding an exercise book.. i dunno how.. but SOMEHOW he look like he's from mbs.. he's haircut is like jiawei's.. hahahaXD i was trying to find out which school is he from.. and he's physics worksheet.. covered half of the exercise book front page.. and all i saw was... "Sekolah Kebangsaan.. .. . ." and i thought.. MBS start with "sekolah kebangsaan mehh? i dun think soo . .. . ."

then, when he moved the paper a bit.. and there i saw.. the LARGE LAGE BADGE stated MBSSSSSSSS~ and i was like =.= okayyyy... then i saw his class name.. 4Clancy.. Oh god.. okay.. . . Derek's and Tzekeat's class.. and I see his name.. *gasps* Joshua yon.. hahaXD Jeremy's brother.. why am i not surprised.. .. they live around my area =.=

so, yeah.. i waited half an hour at the hair dresser's for nothing =.= and by the time they did some treatment for my hairrr.. i was WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYy lateeeee.. so i got scolded from my dad =.= not really scold la.. like, "HAIYA! we're LATE!" and i will go, "chill laaa~" hahaXD

after dressing up and having a war with my contact lens.. we finally got ready for the dinner.. my dad was like, "whoahhhh.. no wonder mummy say u wanna go laaa.. got new dress to wear.." i was like, "ofc! I bought it from australia okayyyy... 600 bucks =DD" i think he was crying blood ady.. cause its so expensive.. hahahhaXD


random pic~
i think i accidentally took this.. u know.. i was damn pissed off with the lady who sat beside me.. and the lady who sat beside the lady who sat beside me.
BECAUSEEEEEEEEEEE.... i think they didnt know, you're suppose to take the knife.. which is like put at ur right hand side.. so, the lady who sat beside the lady who sat beside me.. took the knife from her left hand side.. and made the lady who sat beside me took the knife from the left hand side.. and made ME, have no KNIFE! grr... =.= and all my brother said was, "big deal? =.="
tee hee~

chocolate hearts =D i think i'm bringing some for puiyi =D to show my love...

me: alex.. did they like paint the chocolate gold in colour?
alex: yeah.. sure thing!
me: =.=
alex: whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
me: SERIOUS ARH?
alex: yarrrr.. edible paint.. .
me: =.=
alex: whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
me: really?
alex: yarr =.=

the ballroom~
dad: u take picture of ur shoes for wad? very expensive wan arh?
me: =.= i like larh!

grand ballrooomm~~~
dad: why you take picture of the candle for??
me: u wont understand wan larh!
dad: why you take picture of the wine glass for?
me: *smacks forehead* you wont understand wan larhhh..
dad: oooh.. why i dont understanddd???
me: *walks away*
nice view =D

my cool dad.. hahaXD
Last picture of the day =D

Laughter (or not) of the day:-
me: alex! can you like be more MATURE?! you're SO IMMATURE! and you're SO ANNOYING.. mummy said you're like a big baby.. like an overgrown kid..
alex: =.= yeah.. and you're like a undersize elephant.. HAHAHAHAHHAHAH!
me: =.=" damn you.

No comments: