Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

FINALLY updated!

I GIVE UP! TOTALLY GIVE UP! uploading 5 pictures take me 40 mins.. and I AM SO DONE with NOT updating my blog and SO DONE with ppl asking, "sandraaaaa arrrrr... update ur blog laaa... *sounds familiar.. sounds like how sheau hwa calls me... with the 'sandraaaa arrrrrrr.. .. ... . .'*

OH! talking about sheau hwa! SHEAUUUU ARRRR... my dad keep bugging for the st john T shirt thing arhhh!!! i think he's gonna kill me already....

okay.. fine.. now, I'll just friggin show u the pictures that i uploaded... and god dammit.. its not even HALF OF IT... Grrrr. .. .. . . .

This is what i HALF posted on 12th and 13th of September..


I am such a lazy blogger =(

U cant really blame me okayhhhhh... me mmg veli busy.. and alwayssss tired.. I last blogged on monday.. On tuesday, stayback at school till 4 then straight away got for tuition. Come back at 7 something in school uniform, bathe, eat and sleep. Fullstop.

On Wednesday, after school, got training in gym till 4pm. Quickly had lunch and went for tuition at 4 something. Finished at 7pm. Reached home in school PJ clothes, almost 8pm cause of the traffic jam. Bathe, eat and slept. Fullstop.

On Thursday, had training in the morning. Damn tired. Didnt staybacked but waited for my mom for AN HOURR.. T.T got back, sleep. Went for tuition and slept again after that. Fullstop.

On Friday, staybacked for st johns.. and have lunch till like 4pm. Rushed home, bathe and went for puan jugdeep. Came back bout 7pm, lazeeeeeee arounddd.. and slept early.

Today, I woke up at 7 something, supposingly to go for jogging.. but didnt.. then then then, continue sleeping till 10.55am. Awaken by a kick from adeline who came to my house.. got up, had a cup of milo and had tuition at 11am. Finished at about 12.45pm? baked cookies till about 2 something, had lunch and slept till 5 something ;) and watched the "perfume" movie. and had dinner =D FULLLL stop! =D


and also, i'll tell you what i did in school the wholeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee weeeek =DD

and i am proud of 4 Science Beta!

we totalleh rawk the whole thang man!



tee hee~ chengnam and keanloong.. look like couple horr?


double body glove! =D
keanloong = loser! =D hehe~
luqmannn~~~ sleeping outside the school.. hahahahXD
siew CHU, the head pre-fat and I =D
i wonder what were we doing.. hahahahaXD
ade and her wife.
sandra and her lowling =D
go BETA!
they are SO RIGHTTT! =D
siewjin, low and I, reading some love letter.. hahahahaXD
ewh. lesbians.
low, viv and I =D
keanloong asked why between siewjin and I got a space.. and he said.. "leave for me wan arh?"
=.= disgusting freak

do-re-mi
beta, we rawk!
crazy ppl.. bao yu zai holding a broom, preparing to smack tien soong.. HAHAHA!
the bunch of hotties =D
posers =P

what-is-with-ajit's face? =.=
asshole and I =D she sayss.. its okay for me to call her asshole.. as long as it still starts with the letter "A" and ends with the letter "E".. hahaXD adeline ni... . =D
where the people rap! =D and where I conduct them rapping =D
look at that immigrant?? doing the peace sign! near the door there!
chu chu and I =DDDD
practiceee~ 1 malaysiaaaa~~

where the hot and handsome ppl stand =D


4 Beta =)
zunzen, low low and I =D

okay.. everyone was asking what the hell was i doing wearing my prefect uni over my traditional clothes.. hahaXD viv and emi =D

4 beta guys.. the ones who are vanishing.. there's only 9 guys in the class =D
the competition room~~
low and I =D LOW ARH! button up!
seee?! puiyi and emily?! thanks for ur PERMANENT. .. . T.T hahaXD
creative alpha-ians~
xuang and dil~ hahahXD
arjun rapping..
luqman rapping.. damn good weyhh.. rap in chinese..
derrick rapping~~ HAHAHAHAHAH!
see the cutie behind the fattie? oh! it ryhmes =D

wth was he doing =.=

a damn nice picture.. we were actually immitating Kumar the Drag Queen.. u know the part where they go, "ah neh ah neh ah neh??" HAHAHAHAXD

bajet cool.. advertising the camera arh? =.= chengken ni..my oh-so-annoying pet-brother...

my oh-so-annoying pet brother with my oh-so-fat best friend =D


my oh-so-annoying brother with my oh-so-liketocallmefat-friend~ what a pose? =.=
perasan laaa, kl... hahaXD
okay.. what was THIS about?? hahahaXD
this funny is damn picture.. oh sry.. i meant.. this picture is damn funny hhahahXD i like val's hair.. =DDDD
hahahaXD random pic of kl, sj, jasmine, niro, luqman, and val~

niro, me and the stupid ah-neh-ah-neh-ah-neh kl..

simmarjit and I.. what the hell was shengrei doing?? HAHAHAHAHXD
siewjin and valll~~~ the hyena! i mean.. the FAT hyena.. hahaXD
val, sj and I =D
Dianeeee and I~~
jasmine and I =DDD
oh oh~ WARNING: damn hot ppl~ hahahaXD

and after the comp, we went to the school gym! =D

1, 2, pose! =D
who took this picture? who's hot butt is that?
DUMB-bellssss~ ahahahhaaXD
=D
salleh~
working out~~
xuang.. u know why the wall behind there is like black black colourr?? kebakaran pernah berlaku di gym tersebut.. haha.. according to our teacher..
boo! =D
hahahah.. niro~ hahahaXD
i see my watch! =D
niro SS-ing.. hahaXD
that's me, gaik xuang and adeline!
and that's me dying.. too fast ady.. i was dying.. T.T
fuyh.. sally and vivian =D
niro arh.. stop taking picssss.. hahahahXD
oh! 30kg.. i remember i was dying.. T.T
vivian~~

adeeeee~
random pic taken by niro~

hot ppl~ haha.. ade, xuang, viv, niro, sal and me! =D

Last picture of the day ---->

Nice pose huh? HAHAHAHAHAH!

okay.. so.. that's not even HALF i'm suppose to post.. i mean.. these days.. I such a tv-holic.. and still forever a shopaholic.. i think i cover every single shopping centre they have in KL during the hols.. especially with my dad and alex.. we totally walked and shopped non stop.. =D

me loveyyy my new Baby-G =) sakit hati.. damn expensive.. buttttttt. .. .. teehee~ ;)

mama's in australia with my brother.. tomorrow will be my brothaaa's graduation day.. proud of my brother who finished his masters at the age of 23 ;)

mama said there's a sandstorm in australia. Emily and I find it really cool.. cause the sand there are seriously RED in colour.. =D hahaXD but i dunno if its dangerousss laa..

No comments: