Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 6, 2009

To my bestie,

First of all, sorry for the late birthday post.. I was really busy this weekend.. Was almost dying.. hmm.. anyway, i didnt forget okayh! i went to shop for your present.. but.. i cant find something suitable for you.. I promise I'll get it for you okayy?? =D

anyway,

my friend who've always been there when I needed him,
who i've known for years,
who said that I've some similarity with your sister. . . which is kinda negative one..
who said that I'm as fat as her sister.. thank you =.=
who "inspired" everyone with his sacarsm..
and,
not forgetting,
infecting everyone with his "OH EM GEEEEEEEE" disease..
who ALWAYS make someone laughsss..
who I always accidentally scold him TOOO much all the time.. but,
he never gets angry with me =)
who always go, "why u cry, ah Sandra arrr... *SIGH DEEPLY*.. . ."

*also not his problem, he pulak sigh until so longgg*

who once said, "I only got you, as my friend ;( my best friend."

the moment I heard that, I was surprised.. and i was very touched.. I've never thought that a friend like him would take ME as his best friend.. and from that day onwards.. I just feel great whenever i tell him my problems..

this guy, he dont really know how to cheer ppl up.. honestly, he likes to make things worse.. but, hahaha.. the way he MADE it WORSE, is also funny in another way.. hahaXD

a guy who clicks with any other girl =D
the only guy who willingly go shopping with us as outingss =D
this is proven when, he cant attend my CNY open house JUST because,
he needs to go shopping with his sister and her friends.. hahaXD

and derrick, if you are reading this, he is NOT GAY! he is WAYYYY gentleman than u've ever imagine! and he is the BEST guy friend i've EVER HAD in my life other than youknowwho.. wait, he's not even a friend =.= anyway, derrick low pin hon! if i EVER heard you critisizing him again, i SWEAR, i'll do something.

and there was this quote saying, "NEVER DARE SANDRA."

so yeah... . . . ..

I treasure you as my friend =P

=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
and we go "peaceeeee!"

I know, eventhough i always bully you, and give you the DEATH STARE all the time.. i know u still love me as a friend.. .. . .

A best friend ;)

and, i want you to know,

I'll always got your back.

No comments: