Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Re-read.

I find this tag really funny.. i read my past post.. and i found this tag.. and i did it on 23rd of December 2009.. just look at it.. it's KINDA funny.. i mean, to ppl who knows what i went through inside out la..

Tagged #1
Fill in the blanks.
I'm a [ girl, a hot one ]
Because [ I was destined to like guys ]
I should [ be more feminine ]
Thank You [ whoever who created this shit ] , for your advice.

Got tagged by Louisa

Rules & Regulations:
-do not copy answers
-the tag questions must be 100% the same
-tag people after doing tag-no tagging back


I tag :-
1. Xiau wei
2. Hao cherng
3. Zhengkang
4. Weixing
5. Keanloong
6. Emily
7. puiyi
8. Junbin
9. yizen

1.How do you know 1?
xiau wei- in school, but know her more in ICC.. and loved her AFTER ICC..

2.What would you do if you never met 2?
hao cherng- I will never laugh my shit of for hours! and i would never meet my crazy hot RHECCI chairman partner.


3.What would you do if 3 and 4 dated you?
zhengkang and weixing- TRIPLE G!!! Gosh! God! Gasps! i regret putting their names there.. well, if number 3, zhengkang dated with me, it would be impossible.. and if number 4, weixing dated with me, it would be MORE impossible.. i already got his lameness.. its ENOUGH for me.

4.Would 5 and 6 make a good couple?
emily and keanloong- Definitely a good one.. but pls dun kill me, emily.. i still love you..

5.Do you think 7 is attractive?
puiyi? DEFINITELY!!!! darn hot like SHITTT!!!

6.Do you know anything about 8's family?
junbin?? nah.. does chin chooi counted as his family?? hahaXD well, i know they are in beijing now! hahaXD

7.Tell me something about 9.
yizen- he NEVER stops talking about shook cheeng.. and NEVER stops whining and talking crap to me.. ugh...

8.what language does 2 speak?
Hao Cherng- DEFINITELY MALAY!!! hahaXDD bahasa istana somemore!!!

9.Who is 3 goin out with?
zhengkang- I.. dont know.. I... dont really want to know..

10.How old is number 4?
weixing- 16 going 17??

11. 5?
keanloong- 15 going 16 in 16 more days..

12.Who is 6 favourite singer?
emily- me.. duh!!! hahaXD

13.7?
puiyi- ME ALSO!!! hahaXD i dun remember hearing them talking about SONGS.. hahaXD

14.Is 8 single?

junbin- DEFINITELY NO!!!

15.What is 9 last name?
yizen- gosh.. what ady arh?? ah!! LIM!!! LIM YI ZEN! hahaXD

16.Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
xiau wei- yeap! definitely!!!! XDDD

17.Which school does 2 go to?
weixing- MBS~~~

18.What do you like about 3?
zhengkang- gosh! why must they ask this type of question?? i am starting to hate tags.. erm.. he's cute when he's gay. fullstop.


It's 2 in the morning,
and I'm reading my past,
and all I could do is smile,
for what I've been through all these while.
=)

No comments: