Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

French Connection United Kingdom.

Morning was bad. Real bad.

I woke up feeling really shitty.. tied my tie for 10 times, but it still dint worked. Went to school, attended roll call, and after roll call.. . .

"SANDRA!!!!!!", emily called..
"WHAT?!", i replied..
"YOU DIDNT ZIP YOUR SKIRT!"

O.O WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! !@#$%^&*() yeah! DAMN HUMILIATING OKAYH!!!! the whole day i was like kinda not to say very hyper, but okay lar.. i didnt utter a word to some people.

I found that i was quite hardworking today. Keep finishing all my hw.. and during physics, yuenping and I was talking.. and i was asking her super weird questions.. . .

and after school, i burst. For the hundred and thirty millionth time. cause we had AGM post mortem.. and i keep throwing fireballs to everyone.. especially Sinzhao.. sad case..

then, at 4 something pm, felt hungry, but have to rush for tuition at like, 5pm? It was kinda useless to go back.. wont have enough time.. So, alex brought me to have pizza at Pizza Hut for lunch. Great.

during mr roy's, i enjoyed the tuition a lot. Cause i understand what he's teaching. And.. for the first time, he didnt pick on emily, adeline, valerie and ME.. for the first time, he was happy with us.. hahaXD

well, came back, feeling very tired.. got 4 sms-es.. damn shocked. One frm vivian, asking me if emily and adeline brought her hp to mr roys.. one frm maxis, i dunno what shit.. one frm keanloong, where he apologised and tell me he ACTUALLY care about me and love me.. which touched me.. and one frm LIM ZHENGKANG.. who said he just finish his operation and stuff just now..

"OH.SHIT. I forgot him having an operation today.. i thought it was just a checkup and somethings like that.. He was operating while I was having fun throwing fireballs at ppl's face..", said my mind..

and i said," i'm glad it went well =D"

he said, it didnt went well. the doctor found a cancer cell in his stomach and he was only going to live for another 3 months.

"ha.ha. funny, boy. LIKE I BELIEVE! =.= So, i was like, "do u know u can sue the doctor for telling u how long u can live?? he has no rights to tell u that.."

and he was like.. "3 months.. its not even ur bdae yet.." and then, I STARTED TO TOOK IT SERIOUSLY.. . .. Tears started rolling down my cheeks.. I called siewjin, crying on the phone.. Siewjin tried to calm me down and called him to comfirm that he wasnt joking.. Siewjin called me back. Comfirmed. He said he wasnt joking.

I called him, crying on the phone, asking him, if he was joking.. and pls tell me he if he's joking.. and he whispered, " I wished i were.." and he heard my sobbing sound, and quickly put down the phone.

I called siewjin back. Siewjin was crying. i was crying. We were damn worried. And then, i called puiyi. Cause i didnt know what to do.. puiyi was like ohmygoddd. . .. i was crying on the phone.. she was like, what happened??? i can barely utter any words out.. and finally i told her.. and she was SO SHOCKEDDDD.. so worried..

this thingy lasted for an hour and a half.. even keanloong knows.. keanloong was like, maybe he's trying to give you a surprise.. i was like scolding him, "SURPRISE UR HEAD! ITS REAL OKAYH!!!" damn.. siewjin and I really cried like hell.. now my eyes are REALLY SWOLLEN..

and it goes on and on.. I told my parents.. my brother also knows.. they were so worried, help me to arrange to let all of us visit him.. and in the end.. wow.. it was SUCH A FULLY PLANNED PRANK!


siewjin was like, "FCUK!"
puiyi was like, "WHATTHEHECK!"
i was like, "EFFINESS!!! wth.. GO AND DIE!"

he was like asking for forgiveness.. i was like SO BLOODY !@#$%^&*() and in the end, he also was like sobbing.. asking us to forgive him.. and i was like.. fine la fine la.. and he replied, "YAY!" and straight away, i said, "GO AND DIE!" and slam the phone..

HE REALLY PUT ON QUITE A SHOW,
REALLY HAD US GOINGG.. . ..

all of us SERIOUSLY want to slap him SO BLOODY MUCH.. made us felt PURE IDIOTIC! =.= sheesh! u watch out, lim zhengkang.. tomorrow, u get into ur class, a pail of water will fall above ur head, u sit on ur chair which has glue on it, u take out ur books, and it has snakes on it, u eat in the canteen, there's cockroach in ur food.. before u go back, 10 guni of flour will be all over ur body.. u take lrt... the whole lrt will spoil.. u take bus, or taxi.. all full with other passengers, u walk home, there'll be shit all over the road.. u reached home, ur dog will pee on your shoe.. u get into the door, ur maid will accidentally throw tonnes of knives will go through the door.. u go up the stairs, the railing will have glue, and ur brother will accidentally slam a ball right on ur face, and u will tumble down the stairs..

there.. =D your idea and my idea combine together =D u know a not arh, lim zhengkang, my parents was like also so worried?? and SUDDENLY, they were like,

"oh! the MBS boy arh?" said my mom

"ORH! the one i fetched him to the bus stop arh?" said my dad

"ORHHH!!! the one that who we talked to his parents during our chinese new year open hse wan arh?" said my dad

"ORHHHHHHHHH!!!! the one who u always say have to take bus and go home himself wan arh??" said my mom

"WHYYYY he always never eattt, next time, if his parents dun take care of him, we sent him food larh,....." said my mom

i was like. . ..the be lewww teee edge.. dunno how to explain to my parents already.. but hmm.. fine la.. sheesh.. i know what u said was half true.. u DID go to the hospital.. the doctor DID said u have ALL the symptoms.. and many many more. BUT U SHOULDN'T PRANK ME LIKE THAT.. JUST BECAUSE u say u are gonna die and u need to give me an early birthday present.. and that's why u need to know WHAT I WANT for my bdae.. JUST BCZ I WOULDNT TELL u =.= gosh!

pei lei wan sei! T.T

puiyi, mourning for me.




the perfect payback. YOU watch out.
you BETTER feel bad.
hmph..

No comments: