Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Congrats, brotha! =D

me did addmaths for six periods today >.<>

since early in the morning, we had our super bored EST, i was doing addmaths after finishing the work teacher gave during EST.. then, during erm.. maths.. our teacher didnt come.. another teacher came in, and we thanked God.. but not long after, we no longer did thank God.. cause that teacher gave us work.. but a bit only la.. then, after doing it, i continue doing my addmaths.. then.. went for recess.. came back.. and there wasnt chemistry.. we went to the library.. and i did my addmaths.. then we had physics.. teacher was not here too.. so, we went to the bilik serbaguna.. and i continue doing my addmaths.. the last two periods of bio, i spent 1 and the half period finishing my addmaths..

so yeah..

=D

today was like, kinda sucky.. i woke up so early.. not to say VERY early.. but early enough to reach school wayyy before roll call.. hahaXD

okayyy.. actually i didnt wanna do this.. BUT, because of SUM PUI YI the GREATTTTTT... i came to school early with my eyes half open.. and i was like sleep walking to bilik serba for roll call.. T.T all thanks to puiyi T.T

during assembly.. that weigin kacau saje.. bising like dunno wat.. and during duty, i was scolding our Y.A.B Vice Captain, Teh Kean Loong.. for disturbing me for duty.. cause i wanna like balas dendam.. cause yesterday during tuition, SUDDENLY, he was like, "SANDRA ARHHHHHH... why you like that wannnn.. start studying larrr.. u KNOW EXAM IS COMINGGGGG??? blablabla.." mygosh! he is like the second alex.. blardy hell him.. spoilt my mood mannn... sheeesh! then i scolded him back today ;)

so yeah.. the special things that happened today was.. vivian, emily, ade, and I went crazy.. hahahhaXD we were doing some super lame stuff.. perhaps our brains went cookoooo after doing so much of add maths.. during bio.. i will NEVER EVER FORGET.. we were learning nutrition.. anddddd teacher was saying who is underweight and stuff.. i was doing my addmaths quietly whennnnnn that stupid fun kit yung A.K.A bao yu zai... was like saying, "arrr.. Sandra overweightt.." I was like O.o...

I wanted to kill him.. but i didnt.. cause i wanted to finish my addmaths.. AFTER bio, i went and hunt him down.. then u know larrrr.. i thought he insaf ady.. then, when alex came and fetch me.. when i was in the car, alex was calling siewjin.. then, bao yu zai was with her ma.. then he shouted again.. "OVERWEIGHTTTT!!!"

WALIAOOOO... i want to pull the car break.. get down and slice him into two million and fifty five pieces man!

u WILL GET IT FROM ME MANNNNN.... u are SO GONNA die.. grrrrr...

ANYWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY,


am proud of my brother who graduated his masters at the age of 23 =)

Congrats, brotha! =D

ps: my dad says he look like superman with the robe.. HAHAHA! =D

pps: SHEAU HWA!!!!!!!! my st john stuff arhhhh!!!!!

No comments: