Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Aloha!

Aloha.

I'm barely breathing with my assignments making me going cray cray :S

My backbone starts to hurt again. Whenever I have stress, my slipped discs wouldnt give me any mercy :'(

I need to listen to more happy songs. I realised I'm so in love with Charice the awesome singer because her voice is so so so powerful and her songs are just so touchy :X and she sings every word out of my mind.

But anyway,

Apart from dying, I'm also fainting. I can't wait for my June holidays. Can't wait to finish my assignments and exams, and recitals that I'm gonna have. Can't wait.

I just wanna lay in my bed everyday and think about happy things.

When I'm stressed up I tend to think stupid unhappy things and remind myself how much I'm hurting :(

And,

it sucks.

D:

Can't wait for my awesome friends from all over the world to come back and meet up with me to give me a big bear hug. And hang out with them. And do all the fun stuff instead of sulking like crap like what I'm doing here D: now.....

I should stop hating myself.

BUT, ugh, I don't know how. My life is such a mess. I should learn how to be more organized :S

Neways, just a piece of advice, to people who are reading.


Never ever fall too deep for a guy even though you love him. Alot.

Cause in the end, you're the one who's gonna be hurting when they are happily somewhere else with someone else D: Only love one person with all your heart. Nope, not your boyfriend or some guy.

He must be your husband.

Cause boyfriends, haha, you'll never know, they can tell you that you're the love of their life and then the next second, they can tell you they have no feelings for you anymore.

Hmm.. If only I knew that this could hurt so much..

But in the end, life still has to go on.

AND, that's what I'm doing. I THINK.



BYE! :D

No comments: