Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Short and sweet!



Greetings, lovely ones! :)
This would be short random post of everything.. so.. yeah :P

So, holiday has finally started for me and eerrmmmmmmmmm I'm broke even before going for holiday shopping :( I HAVE A GOOOD REASON........


Not really a good reason, huh? :/ It was the warehouse sale. And I don't even dare to say how much I spent :( It WAS A BOMB though :( SOBS.. 

BUT OH WELL, what's the point of saving "entertainment" money when you don't have a boyfriend?

FML.

#foreveralone.



I took this photo last night and I captioned it,
"You would never realise how beautiful things around you are until you're left all alone."

It's true. 

I know.
Because I've experienced it :)

People tell me how lucky I am all the time.

They don't know what I'm going through behind that big smile of mine :)




So, last weekend I went to support one of the biggest events for band competitions and of course, our band won and they won RM44,000. :O SO SO PROUD OF THEM. 

Oh, and these are my lovely and hot friends from ICOM :D





 Last but not least, with this picture, I conclude the last day of my semester and I've worked really really hard for this semester. And I HOPE that it will be worth it. Drowning myself with work just to shift my mind off from something else. It was never easy. IT IS not easy.

But, I'm trying. I'm holding on. I'm pushing myself through.

And I'm hoping whatever I'm doing, whatever pain I'm going through, all the tears I cried, WILL be worth it.


Ciao for now! :)

No comments: