Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Some things are just not meant to be.


Hey, people :)

Sorry cause I haven't been blogging BLOGGING cause I was..busy blogging in another blog. haha.

Anyway...............

These days I'm so so so stressed up but luckily, the presence of mah cousin from Germany made me feel better. I haven't been seeing him for 10 friggin years. Can't believe we are all grown up. But I'm glad there was no awkwardness between us (allofus[family] and him).



And yes, he is half German :D


So yesterday night I had a talk with him. 
It was about relationships.

He told me he just broke up like end of last year. And he told me he was in a relationship for 7 years.

That surprised me alot. I was like,"wow. 7 years."

And I thought almost 4 years was long.....

But anyway, of course, me being me, I asked why and he said that they had lived together for 2 years but things just wasn't working out because she was abit nuts about everything like not letting him watch football and all those little things that he can't stand when he thought he can.

I asked him if he still love her.
And he said,"I used to. But now, no."

And I was curious on how can you not love someone after loving them for so many years and suddenly that person who is there for you all the time isn't there anymore. 

He told me,"yeah. it's difficult. But I was thinking if I can't stand for 7 years, how am I suppose to stand for a lifetime?"

"eventhough you loved her?"

"yeah. Some things are just not meant to be."

That just made me think.


***

So as I was saying in my last post about the song I'm composing.
I couldnt stand cause my brain was bursting and so i went to watch this movie on Youtube called
"If Only."

It's a sad movie about how this guy only know how to appreciate the girl after she died and then he was given another chance to redo things all over again. And he sacrificed his life for her in the end.

But the thing about life,

You can't redo things.

You can never go back in time.

That's why we are always told to appreciate things or people you have.

Hmm. Can't believe in such busy times like now when I'm suppose to hand in 3 major projects next week, I'm actually blogging :/

Sigh. 

My head hurts :(

My heart hurts even more.




No comments: