Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pocket Of Pain

Just submitted my assignments today.



Jealous friends are jealous :P

Anyway, I'm quite addicted with my own song. Well, one of the reason I like it so much is because its about how i feel and like duhhh, I composed it and I'm the one who created the lyrics as well.

It's a really heartbroken song though :/

Its every single thing I feel. Hmm. There was so many things that were going through my mind when I composed the song and lyrics. It was really torturing though. Because to write a good song, you have to indulge yourself into the particular emotion. And mine was a sad song, so i gotta torture my heart and mind for a little bit.

Hopefully that mental torture is worth some marks for me to ace my subject D: This damn degree is damn tough :(

BUT, anyways, back to the song.......

I guess I need to mend some things before posting it on Youtube or something. Its the first song that i actually finished with all the instruments.

The title of the song is "Pocket Of Pain."

Thank God I've finished my assignments. Next week's exam though D: But oh well. Just hold on for another week or two! At least I can sleep soundly tonight after sleeping at 4am everyday :(

Nights people! :)

No comments: