Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Spongebobbie!

Good morning, depressing people :D

PS: I was referring to myself.

Anywaysssss, this is weird cause I'm addicted to my own song D:

BUT ANYWAY, I'm gonna have exam starting next week till the following week. IM FREAKING OUT D: like FREAKING OUT. Most of my friends are struggling to not repeat the semester. becase its so damn tough. I'm just gonna convince myself semester 1 would be nice to me.

They changed the syllabus starting this sem it is as hard as a rock. None of the seniors even believe what we're doing. Even the lecturers felt pity for us BUT the faculty is not going to do anything because they wanna PUSH us. Like, not this way! You almost killed us. LIKE SERIOUSLY.

I think I almost died in the process. Anyway, ... how many anyways I'm gonna say.. -..-

ANYWAY, I've been having some nightmares these days, and nightmares means something I don't wanna dream about. More like recalling memories. But I'm glad its getting more insignificant. But how is it insignificant when I remember it.....?

OKAY FINE, ITS STILL SIGNIFICANT. sheesh.

I'm starting to crap again. Anyways, I'm suppose to go to school at 11 something and its now 9.45am. My damn iPad 2 is in the service centre again cause of the friggin home button and it seems like they don't wanna give me a new one because its dented AGAIN. sigh.

...

Anyway, today is Teacher's Day. And I received this from my kids :D


It's too a-doooorable. But, at the same time, it reminds me of so much memories. Again. I was so excited while opening it and then when I saw Spongebob. Like a tsunami of memories hit me. Is all these fated? Cause I know the kids have a bag of presents and just give out randomly to teachers and my colleague got the pink panther one while i got the spongebob one.

Like of all things, Spongebob.

Too much memories :'(

Is everything around me reminds me of that person or.... is it just me reminding myself?

Sandra... Sandra. I don't even know how to help you anymore. Nevertheless, I'm trying to rant as little as possible about life HERE. So I guess I'm going back to mah sort-of-private blog to rant more!

D:

Yes, I know I'm such a pathetic person.


Ciao ciao! xoxo

No comments: