Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 27, 2008

adeeee....ade.......

why is everybody not onlineeeeee?????? so saddening larhhh... i wonder watttt they do at home.... ish ish ish......

today.. my family went to Balakong to eat... sheau hwa doesnt know where is Balakong ~.~....... then we went to the Jusco nearby at bandar tun hussein onn... a shocking call from a shocking person who ask me to buy a shocking present for a shocking someone... the present was so the damn cuteee... i am so the damn jealous... hahaha...

omg... i dont know who the hell is this.. he is like miss calling me everyday... i know its a 'he' cause i called back before.. and its a guy's voice... he miss call me for 11 times~~!!!! wat the hell... i hate strangers calling... argh!!! annoying freaking citizenssss....!!

right.. ade.. wat am i suppose to say.....???

"NOLA, NOLA...
ITS SO MUCH WORST WITHOUT YOU.....
WE WILL DIE WITHOUT YOU...
WITHOUT YOU, I CANT SLEEP...
WITHOUT YOU,I CANT EAT...
WITHOUT YOU, I CANT BREATHE...
WITHOUT YOU, I CANT LIVE...
YOU ARE MY BED, MY FOOD, AND MY AIR....
YOU ARE MY SOUL...
YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING..."

ewwhhhh..... i cant believe i typed that... my bulu roma oso meremang ady.... u noe me.. i am not that type.. besides... i am not THE ONE who is suppose to say that... let him say it... i would rather say.... dun be stupid thinking of that okay... i didnt mean wat u think it meant... seriously... and i told you about that cause i thought its a small matter.. and i didnt think it wud bother u THATTTT much... so dun be stupid thinking about those stupid thingggsss.... okaiiii?? he wud KILL me if he noes i say all these thingss... trust me.. he wud murder, slice, chop me into pieces... seriously... i dun wanna die so early... i still havent got my prince charming riding on a white horse saving me from this horrible world.. so.. give me a chance so that he wont kill me... okayhhhhh?????

gotchaaa... i know u wud highlight thisss.. hehe... making the font black just for fun =PPPPPP

No comments: