Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 31, 2008

TaGGed by Nirooo.... ;)

Name: (Sandra) Cheah Mei Teng

Sisters: None. well... i do have 4 pet sis!! emily, kim, vyvyan.. and =D melvin!! HAHA...

Brothers: two... one caring and the other "acting" caring... nola.. joking... ;) oh.. and 1 more pet-
bro... jarett...

Shoe size: 6

Height : 159cm OR 160.. NOT SURE....

Where do you live: in a very tiny house... in Taman Midah, Cheras...

Favourite drinks: Gatorade, Green tea frap, berry frap... and everything in starbucks and coffee bean....

Favourite breakfast: i eat everything...

Have you ever been on a plane?: yup!

Swam in the ocean : yes... and that was when i was small and we went for a private ship or watever u call that and everyone was swimming happily when after a while.. i realise everyone was laughing cause all of them went up to the boat and left me ALONE in the wide ocean.... ugh! scary kay!

Fallen asleep at school : yeah... lots of times...

Broken someone’s heart: er, i dont think so... but ppl breaking my heart?? yes...

Fell off your chair : definitely... in class when i laugh like shit till i fall from my chair..

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: yes.. i do...

Saved e-mails: i barely read emails... cause they are all junks... nothing important.. unless teacher send work through email... that explains i have 264 unread emails currently...=P

What is your room like : very messy... ask adeline or whoever who came to my house before.. its darn messy... its painted white.. a huge closet, a table... which is full of junks, sweets, and books... a cupboard for books... a toilet... a tv.. and.. and... 2 bedside table... and and... oh! and my bed... haha... which has my radio, books.. all over it.. ;D

What’s right beside you: my printer??

What is the last thing you ate: Noodles..

Ever had chicken pox: Duhh..

Sore throat: is it EVER had sorethroat or am i having sorethroat?? well.. its yes and no....

Stitches: no.. i dont think so...

Broken nose: no! dun wanna have it either...

Do you believe in love at first sight: Yeapp... believe it A LOT>....

Like picnics: yeah... its fun...

Who was the last person you danced with: dance??? erm... erm... erm... last year, with my cousin.. i force him to.. and we accidentally push my baby sea monkeys down... and it all died.... =( regret it..

Last made you smile: everyone.. i smile every second.. so.. i dont know...

You last yelled at: Niro.. cause she hasnt finish my drawinggggggg......


Today did you:-
Talk to someone you like:
Adeline... yeah...

Kissed anyone: no...

Get sick: yes... very...

Talk to an ex: i dont have an 'ex'.. cause its all present tense....

Miss someone: yeah.. everyone in school.. skip school today.. hehe...

Eat: Yeah. breakfast.

Best feeling in the world: erm... currently.. no.. cause I DONT LIKE STUDYING... and i'm studying for trials....

Do you sleep with stuffed animals: No.. but i know 3/4 of sheau hwa's bed and 1/2 of low's bed is gonna be with stuffed animals....

What’s under your bed: nothing... its stick to the floor.. but i know under ALEX's bed has somethingggg... haha;)

Who do you really hate: no one =) i love everyone...

What time is it now?: its 12.29pm... everyone's not back from school yet... XD

Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now : No... not now... i'm moodless...

Do you have any siblings: yessssss......

Do you want children: duh.. i know its every girl's dream.. i think...

Do you smile often: grab anyone who knows who is Sandra and ask them.....

Do you like your hand-writing: sometimes... my handwriting depends on my mood...

Are your toe nails painted: no... i hate painting toe nails... ugh!

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: erm... Marriot Hotel bed... its so nice... but, my bed is big enough for me to roll around... =P

What colour shirt are you wearing now: white+ blue

What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: get ready for my 3 hours tuition... ugh!

I can’t wait till: December holidays and ICC camp....

When did you cry last : Last Monday>??

Are you a friendly person: do u think i am??

Do you have any pets: yeap... a Golden Retriver which is named Golden.. but everyone always thought it is Gordon... ugh!

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: i have no feelings on anyone right now... but if u meant ppl like my friends?? well, my gang is studying at home.. haha... school skippers!


Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: oh, u mean adeline? or Low? yeah... ade is my mom.. and Low is my boyfriend... =P

Do you sleep with the TV on?: No.. no.. but my radio on 24/7

What are you doing right now?: Doing this tag, and blogging bout accidents...

Have you ever crawled through a window?: erm... i dont think so.. cause if i crawl through my window.. i will fall and i will either break my leg or my hand...

Can you handle the truth?: yes... i always do...

Are you too forgiving?: forgiving?? i guess so.... i always teach ppl to forgive.. but i dont know myselffff....

Are you closer to your mother or father?: FATHERR>>>>> girls are always with father and guys are always with mothers... that's just the theory...

Who was the last person you cried in front of?: i never cry in front of someone.. okay.. maybe i do... when i got my results in mid year exams.. not PERSON.. but the whole class....but the last time i cried its not in front of anyone... but in front my comp... and my handphone.. after seeing messages...

How many people can you say you’ve really loved?: definitely my family and friends... all of them...

Do you eat healthy?: yes.. cause i practically eat EVERYTHING>.. i mean edible stuff...

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: i.dont.have.an.ex.....

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: yes... in fact.. most of the time....

If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: Adeline, sheau hwa, siew jin, low, emily, puiyi or niro are schoolmates... so... if its about school... i will go to Jessy.. if its not about school.. to the schoolmates larh.. but if its not inapropriate... or something i cant tell.... i wont go to anyone.. that explains why i'm so emo sometimes...

Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: another grab a person who knows who is Sandra and ask them question...

Are you confident?: yes... most of the times.. that exolains why i fail everytime cause i am OVER confident sometimes... but.. there are times that i am not...


5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
(i) go to Sri Garden...

(ii)meet Jessy...

(iii) meet sh and Val but i dont know them..

(iv) learning music in yamaha...

(v) not emo....


5 things on my to-do list today:
(i) study, study study.. study... for trials

(ii) come up with ideas for the Low thing...

(iii) go for chinese class....

(iv) blog....

(v) eat,eat and eat....

5 snacks I enjoy:
(i) lollipoppppppp

(ii) potato chips...

(iii) sweetssss....

(iv) imported chocolate... definitely.. dark ones, especially...

(v) practicallyyy everything u find in 7-eleven....

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

(i) i will help my family members if they are in need

(ii) buy myself a Fairlady.. eventhough i still cant drive yet...

(iii)be a shoperholic... well.. i am now.. but i wanna be a super one....

(iv) travel wherever i want....

(v) buy a house like the ones at the back of Palace of the golden horses... which has a swimming pool, full basketball court, badminton court, volleyball court, and lots of cooll stuff.... well.. not a house.. a mansion....

5 of my bad habits
(i) sleep only with teacher explaining in front.. when they are not.. i can be wide awake....

(ii) get angry very hell the fast.. but then will be okay after that.. then back to hyper....

(iii) going super crazy during that period....

(iv)being bossy.. that's wat my friend said.. haha.. but i agreeeeeeee =)

(v) smacking and pinching everyone around me... its not my fault.. alex teach that.. cause he do that to me..... =P



5 people to tag:yuen ping, wei mae, Michelle, ariff, and and... and... VAL!!!!

No comments: