Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 5, 2008

first of all.... erm... i didnt post for another week... it has been a busy busy busy week.... on thursday... sheau hwa, ade, ariff, low, and me were suppose to go to Jusco to have lunch to celebrate ade's bdae.....but my mom needed to go to Pavillion to get something... so the whole bunch of us went to Pavillion... and we watched 'Hancock'... it was both funnnyyy, sad and action packed... its more on comedy... u seriously have to watch it... its like so niceeeee..... and also funny... it really laugh the shit out of me and low and sheau hwa.. i dunno bout ade and ariff... haiya.. they see each other also enough ady... no need to watch the movie oso.. haha...

then on friday... everyone was hugging ade.... hehe... they were jealous... cause i get to spend another day with ade today.... yesterday's puan jugdeep class was darn funny....... everyone was making fun of each other.. and i was making fun of puan jugdeep too... at first she gave me that look and ask why i make fun of her... then i say.. for fun larh.... then she was laughing like shit... too... but i dunno why when i went for another yesterday's tuition.. i was the only one hyper... everyone was not talking.. and it seeeeemmmmsss reallllyyyy weirddddd.... cause usually its the other way round... or if i am hyper... they wud be MORE HYPER-IER.... i bet something had happened... each person different problems.... i dunno wat... cause they go 'nothingggggggggggg' but the 'nothinggggg' is so the darn fake....... i know Jessy lost her grandpa... i'm deeply sorry for her... she is currently in Sabah to arrange the funeral.. SORRY, MY DEAR......

today.... woke up like 7.30 in the morning.. then went for badminton... so the darnnn stupid and funny... well... me, ade and my another badminton classmate's muscle is paining like shit... cause.. we....

-ran 5 rounds on full 6 badminton courts
-did 50 push ups
-200 times footwork
-100 sit ups
-200 lunges
-50 knee jumps
-dunno how many minutes sitting on the wall... until my friends leg cramp like shit.. then ade to the rescue... haha...

so now.. we are practicalllyyyy tired LIKE SHIT!! i'm gonna post the sit up videos.. and u are seriously gonna laugh like shit.... haha...... during BM tuition....the bm teacher kept teasing ade on ariff... haha... damn funny... i was laughing like shit tooooooooooo.....ade just left my house... i was like hugging her so long.... and my mom was like... 'u all arr... lesbian arr??' then i say 'kind of...... ' then she was like... 'i slapppp u arr.....' and there goes my laughter again... i was sms-ing ade.. saying i gonna miss her so so so so much................. and she replied....

i'm already missing you ok!... i love u too, my sweet violent daughter=)you too take care of yourslef ok? all the best for monday's interview! and you have permission to slap 'daddy' if he does something wrong. but dont cross the line ok!and if there's any conflicts or problems or thing you need to share and solve, email me okay? i'll try to reply your mail.. i really love u from the bottom of my red butt=)

that's why i love her.... cause she is a serious real idiot... haha..... i will missss her ...... more than ariff miss her... cause... she sits besides me, she craps with me. she lames with me, she lines up with me, she goes badminton with me, she goes tution with me, and lotssss more... and she's the one i call almost everyday..... for e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g........ every single idiotic lame stupid funny thing.... but one thing good when she is gone is.... MY PHONE BILL WILL BE LESSER.... AND HERS TOO... CAUSE SHE CANT SMS ARIFF THERE.... HAHA....

No comments: