Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Yesterday's posts...

today... me, ade and low stayback for volleyball class.. came back with a few injuries.. first, Kai Sein smack the ball so hard, and it hit my shoulder... damn pain LIKE SHIT... then, smarty pants Low accidentally hit the ball, and it landed right straight onto my face.. i felt dizzy for the whole day, my nose was like so pain.. cant even feel it... and worst of all, i tasted something salty in my mouth.. hmm.. blood.. MY MOUTH WAS BLEEDING... ugh!

then, i walked back from courst with puiyi, wai loon.. and Jia Jun.. today is his bdae... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JIA JUN.... pui yi.. i know he wont read my blog.. so tell him.. i wished him through my blog.. haha.... then on the way back, we were teasing puyi with a guy.. laughing like shit.. later on, Juan lee joined us with the teasing... and he was so damn stupid and funnyyy... haha...

After pn. jugdeep's tuition... me, su zanne, Meng yin and another tuition fren were having a fun time in the playground.. we were sitting on the swings, chatting... mostly crapping like shit about out ambitions.. it really reminds me a lot of childhood times... haha... and luckily the swing didnt break... hahaha..

No comments: