Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Freaking(s)

right... how on earth... i am so freaking frustrated right now.... so many freaking things to freaking do.... and freaking think....

why la sheau hwa dun want to go to the freaking dinner which only will last freaking three hourss..... and with that... she is making low freaking unhappy about that... cause she feel freaking guilty because sheau hwa wud purposely ask her dad to fetch low to my house just so that low can freaking go... to the freaking dinner....

and also because of that, i am having a freaking headache... and dun noe how to freaking decide on my freaking piano exam and i am freaking annoyed with the freaking exams that we are gonna freaking take tomorrow....

and my freaking phone which dun have freaking enough memory to save my freaking stupid stuff... and my freaking memory card reader which cant freaking read my memory card....


therefore, thus, so, I AM HAVING A FREAKING BAD DAY THAT NO ONE CAN FREAKING MAKE ME TO BE FREAKING HYPER UNLESS MY FREAKING PRINCE CHARMING WHO I DUN FREAKING NOE COME AND FIND FREAKING ME.......

and i noe a lot of ppl... including sheau hwa will go either freaking mad or freaking annnoyed with this freaking post about the freaking bad day i freaking had today..... arghhhhhh @.@ its making me freaking crazy... u see la... i am either gonna go freaking hyper tomorrow or freaking emo tomorrow... both, is gonna freaking annoy ppl freaking a lot..... so i now i have to choose AGAIN......



OR


OH.... and at last... i have freaking decided to take the freaking Grade 7 piano exam.....

No comments: