Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

=]

seeing me like a dead corpse... alex try to do stupid things to make me laugh like shit.. sadly, i didnt... i wanted to rest in the car, he hit me like so many times and dun allow me to sleep... and he start doing stupid things... then he ask me to study.. this and that... (doesnt sound like him right? i know) and then... on the way back, he treated me with Mc Donalds... hmm...

a lot of happy things happen today, i enjoyed it.. but... later on... i wasnt in a mood... sorry, adeline, low and sheau hwa.... anyway... I may not post that often anymore... alex want me to study... he really restrict me from using the computer ady.. he's helping my dad now, so that's why i can sneak up to use to computer...

THANKS FOR LENDING ME YOUR SHOULDER TO LEAN ON.. IT REALLY MADE ME FEEL BETTER... MUCH MUCH BETTER... =3 I MISS THAT MOMENT.. REALLY.... =)

No comments: