Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 10, 2008

a very freaky day....

today... we had sejarah and geo exam... geo was an open book exam.... eventhough it is... me and low find it so syok doing it... till.. i dunno how.... i did till my tears were rolling down my cheeks.. i dun noe how the hell did it happen... i think it was to syokkkkkkk di.....then,.... we did sejarah.... we were only allow to open our book the last 5 minutes.. everyone was rushing like shit....

and lastly... i came back from school.. had lunch with my parents... then i talked to low on the phone... stupid funny idiiotic things.... so shocked by wat we discussed.. i was screaming, practically... then ... i tried to have a afternoon nap, but i dont know wat the helll was bothering me.. and i cant sleep... then Emily called... then after that... i took my phone and wish ade.... Happy Birthday!!!! ade!!!! sorry for wishing you in a bad mood...

she replied me and said something had happened in the train station... and stuff......... and then i told her wat the heck freaking was happening in Malaysia, Wilayah Persekutuan, Cheras, SMK Seri Bintang Utara.. these dayss... and i told her my un-happiness... and lastly.. after telling her.... i cant freaking sleep ady... and i just stomp my way up to my elder brother's room, on the comp and freaking typing with.. sorry.... banging on the keyboard, typing this freaking post.. which i am freaking unhappy with freaking idiotic things... that make me freaking angry... sorry readers, that u dont know wat is freaking bothering me... neverminddd...... ugh!!!!!!!!!

i just hate this.....

As life goes on I'm starting to learn more and more about responsibility.............I realize everything I do is affecting the people around me...............So I want to take this time out and apologize for things I have done..........And things that have not occurred yet........And the things they don't want to take responsibility for...

No comments: