Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 6, 2008

freaking smart me....

FIRST....

righttt.... i was having a good nap when the stupid.. sorrryy.. SMART ALEX suddenly come near me and ask " wat are u doing??" and then walking and laughing away??? i was like wat on earth??!! i feel like slapping him and ask him " wat the hell do u think i am doing?>??!!!"

before this.. no... now... my butt is superrrr the damn pain?? and how would i on earth noe that our butt has so many muscle... i bet adeline's butt is bursting ady.. cause my is paining like SHIT... not only my butt.. my legs.. my arms... my hand.. my stomach... MY WHOLE BODY!! ugh!!!! i cant even walk properly.. or sit.. or stand.. my goddd... so damn pain....

alex said...,"sandra, sandra, i teach u something... go put ice.. very nice wan..."

me: u crazy arrhh??? where u learn that from wann???

alex: no... seriously wann...(laughing) u try and seee.......

me: dun be stupid... stupid...

and he was laughing all the way.... and smart enough... i went to get a bag of ice..... stop laughing... so.. i tried wat he said... instead getting my muscle pains better... i got my whole pants and shirt wet... not pants larhh.. cause i was wearing surf pants... so.. not THAT wet.... i know.. i know.. put Deep Heat... BUT HOW ON EARTH U WANT ME TO PUT DEEP HEAT ON MY BUTT!!!???? UGH@!!!!

SO ANNOYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wah.. if my whole body so pain ady arr.... i think ade's one is going to PAIN LIKE SHIT..... somemore she hurt her backbone during the 100 situps... haiyoyo... i wonder how is my the other badminton friend feeling... so shitty.....

NEXT....

i am scared for my Intervensi 3 tomorrow.... so shitty... how to memorise the chapter 6 stuff.. so the damn many.... argh... so darn frustrating... my brain cant work properly somemore with each and every muscle in my whole damn body is pain.... so idiotic.... i cant even sit properly... so the damn pain....

i hope our badminton coach dont torture us like this anymoreeeeeeeee!!!!!!

No comments: