Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, July 7, 2008

Piano dilemma

okay... i have the most scariest piano class ever... which is.. i have to decide which grade i shud take by tonight or tomorrow.....

(after explaining everything about grade 6 and 7 new format, after the jaw-dropping news)

teacher: so? which one? grade 6 or 7?

me: hahhhhhh???? so fast need to decide???? err...... i also dunnoo.....

teacher: its not much difference,... i'm not worry about the pieces...(not worried!!???? its so the darn difficulttttt) just your scales....

me: errr... yeah... i THINK SO>>.... when is the exam???

teacher: erm.. u can take either May, June, July, August...

me: AUGUST!!! definitely August!!

teacher: but most of the student will take their time slowly and practice last minute most of the time if it is so late... but some times.. if u take july, then if i register late... then we will get end of july.. but if i quickly register.... then it will be early july...

me: then go register laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......

teacher: so which one??? grade 6 or 7???

me: errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......................errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... i dunno larrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................... u decide for me larrrrrrrrrr...................................

teacher: but if i decide for u... later u say... like this year, u say PMR, then next year, honeymoon year, then got a lot of activities... its up to you......(wat she says is trueeee, though)

me: harrrrrrrrrrr????????? must decide today arrrrr????

teacher: u can call me tomorrow.... and the difference its only the singing and the scales and the oral and the this and that and this.... and that....

(dammittttt...... so many difference.. but then.. its not so "ketara" ones... so which one???????)

haizzz... so shittttyyyy........... grade 6 or 7.... i'm having a very bad dilemma........ after listening to 18 grade 6 songs and 18 grade 7 songs... which i left my mouth open all the way.. cause is so the damn difficult.... i realllllyyy dunno how to decide,.,... besides.... SCALES!!! it kills me.... die larh.... this time.. so shittyyyy..................... S.O.S ME... SOMEONE HELP ME...!!!!

GRADE 6 OR 7, 6 OR 7... 6 OR 7... 6 OR 7?????????????????????????????????????????????????


TELL ME HOW.....

WHICH ONE SHUD I TAKE...

SHUD I SKIP GRADE 6

BUT IF I DUN SKIP... I WILL BE WASTING ONE YEAR... CAUSE THIS YEAR I'M NOT TAKING EXAM...

BUT IF I TAKE 7... I SCARED I CANNOT HANDLE...

BUT GRADE 6 AND 7 GOT NOT MUCH DIFFERENCE...

BUT ALSO GOT A LOT OF DIFFERENT IN THE SCALES...

BUT .... ARGHHHHHH!@!!!!


I DUNNNOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how on earth i wanna make this decision.... telll meeeeeee.............. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh... shitttyyyy asssseeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE ONLY MATTER IS... I'M SCARED I WILL REGRET LATER... IF I TAKE GRADE 6, AND I FIND IT EASY, I WILL REGRET FOR WASTING MY TIME... IF I TAKE GRADE 7, AND I CANNOT HANDLE IT, I WILL REGRET FOR NOT TAKING IT STEP BY STEP.... AND BY THE TIME I NOTICE MY REGRET-ION... IT WILL BE TOOOOO LATEEEEEEE.... it will be too late to turn backkk......

my godd... how idiotic stupid freaking irritating am i... to make this matter like a life and death matter(eventhough it is, cause either way, my mom is gonna kill me if i fail anything)



can i go jump down the building now?????? my house is high enough... eventhough i MAY NOT die... but at least i can break my head or crack my head... and live a tanjung rambutan life a.k.a no worries life....... and live happily ever after with another tajung rambutan-mate guy..... can i??? i wishhh tooo... stresss.. stress.... and more stressssssss...... (piano pros... i know its kacang putih for you, but stupid ppl like me..... its more to sharkfin soup than kacang putih to me..... i know i suck in piano.... sorry....) so can i jump??? T.T T.T .... sobs....

No comments: