Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 24, 2008

mind my moodyness....

currently.. pissed with Alex... so annoyinggg.... wataverrrrr..... dont care.. all i care is I GET TO GO FOR THE INTERNATIONAL CADET CAMP... yay!! at first.. my mom didnt let me go.. she say its too long.. i gave her the look.. then back to my book... then she was like... haiya... okla..okla.... but make sure u study arr... this and that arrr.... yish... anyway.. who cares...??? i'm not in a mood to be hyper....



wat can i say??? its a moody day... i have been restricting myself from TV and computer... even sms-ing but i just couldnt do it.. i know i will die if i dont study... i blogged cause i was photostating my st.john card... haizz... its lifeless without computer or TV.... I WILL TRY MY BEST... haizz....


this quote is soo wrongg to me... i cant do what makes me happy... or be with who makes me smile... maybe i laugh as much as i breathe.. but... i dont know wheather i can love as long as i live... but the first two lines is so not true.. life cant be always happy.... haizzz...

mind my moody-ness... all thanks to big fat alex... argh!

and no, Ade... too badd... so saddd.... i wont tell you... bluek! figure it urselffff... which u wont.. cause if its correct also, i will say no.. this paragraph is specially for you.... you shud be proud... bang! bang! double lame.... ~.~ uhuh.... yeah.. right.. i'm getting lamerrr and lamerr just like you... because lame= love=(Lsquare....) see??? i told you its gonna be lame...

No comments: