Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 19, 2008

dead

today... badminton practice... wasnt badminton practice.... its was H>E>L>L.. seriously... i seriously hate Wei Shen ady... our coach ask wheather we want to choose physical training or badminton training.. then he went and choose physical... its like seriously hell... no.. its.worst.than.hell...... anyway.. i am seriously tired like shit.. and going frustrated like shit already cause... of like so many darn thing... before that.. i would like to congratulate the new st.john board.... bla bla bla.......

right... i'm getting lonelier and lonelier... having fights with one by one with all my close friends... some, i ignore them and some, THEY ignore me.... i dont know wat i shud do anymore.. i'm SUPERRRRRR going crazy... right,.... i wanna show u guys my essay.... its not that gooddd, but i put the phrase there... take a look....





*its a story, me, being a blind man*




My world has never been colourful. Instead, it has always been black. I was born without sight. It is always difficult when I hear people discussing amazing and breathtaking views around the world when I cannot even see myself.

Despite being blind, I have never thought of ending my colourless life. I believe there is something more beautiful other than sights. I called it, kindness. Kindness can melt a person’s frozen heart. There is a story behind these words.

It happened one day when after having lunch all by myself, I decided to go to a supermarket across the road. Unfortunately, the road was busy with cars, buses and motorcycles. Even though I do not know how big they are, I often hear that they can take a life during road accidents.

I did not dare cross the road by myself. Usually I would have my private nurse to guide me, but, that day, she was not free. So, I was all by myself.

Suddenly, a small voice asked me whether I needed help in crossing the road. I nodded. A small hand grabbed my hand and guided me to cross the road. I used my walking stick to aid me as well.

When I was on the opposite side of the road, I thanked the small kid and handed him some money as a token of appreciation. To my surprise, he declined my reward and said he was satisfied helping a blind man like me. It made me realize that although I am blind, the boy showed me how colourful the world really is.



my darn point here is... be kind, act kind and eventually THAT someone will be kind to you.. can u guys like stop fighting... cant u see that actually u guys are being childish(look who's talking, u cant even solve ur problem, dude)

haizz.. i've nothing to say di larhh.. i'm seriously speechless and tired... let HER solve THAT problem...

No comments: