Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 4, 2009

All grown up.

Have I ruined them?
Pinky.
Arjun.
Tien Soong, Charles, Bao Yu Zai and Arjun.
gaik xuang, dil, karman, sheau hwa, valerie, jacky, me -the shortie, pinky, adeline, zunzen.
Pao Jun ren at the back, valerie, sam, karman, niro, gaik xuang, dil, tabitha, emily, josie, sheau hwa, pinky, syara, adeline and steffi.

Gx, dil, karman, sheau hwa, val, me, pinky, and adeline.
sheau hwa and siewjin.
Thambi and half of Derrick.

I think many people can't really believe the mature words uttering from my mouth. Well, I, myself, can't too. I mean, hello? Aren't I the immature girl who annoys and irritates people the whole life?

But i guess, growing up is the part of the process where we stop being immature.

Not to say, I am VERY mature, but I guess, at times, I THINK I said the right thing. Didn't I? Those moments really made me happy.

From the moment I actually high-fived with Sheng Rei after the choralspeaking results. It was a really weird thing. I guess, there's really no such thing as enemy-for-life. Remembering the times, we fought and argued till teacher have to separate us into different class, and eventhough we're at the SAME class, we were sitting at different ends. The moment I laid my eyes at him, it was anger and of course, I'm also as angry as hell with his friends.

Namely, Dhiran. If you guys remember. Well, he was a really playful boy. And the times I really remembered clearly was, we were having Art Exams and I was some sort of weird person. Well, I came back from recess and found him playing with my art exams stuff. The strings for my art work was ruined by him by coiling them round his body. I scolded him, and he teased me, and I remembered I was really angry that I lifted him up and threw him over the teacher's table.

Erm, yeah,

Note for guys: DONT MESS WITH GIRLS WHEN THEY ARE ANGRY. Their strength is BEYOND God.

Anyway, how about now? We were enemies. and now? Eventhough he has gone to another school, there wasnt anymore hatred. I guess both of us had figured how childish we were.

and as for Sheng Rei's case. Actually, looking back, I dont even know why on earth we have to fight every single second. Our main mission was just to irritate each other. Hm, such a childish thing to do.

hah! I admit I was a big bully when I was a kid.Well, I AM STILL, now. hahaXD

Before I end this post, would you just compare the pictures at the early of this post and the ones you are gonna see after finishing this sentence?



start with Tabitha,
and Tien Soong, Arjun and Luqman..
Luqman, Arjun and Val
and the still as playful as ever, Derrick Low,
not forgetting Charls-sieeeee~

and vivian, emily, siewjin, adeline and I.
move on to Val, Dil, Sal and I.

and to Dil, Zun Zen, Sal, Gaik Xuang and I.
and from chubby Thambi to 6 pax Thambi.
and to Bao Yu Zai who were very distance with me last time. and look at now..
and pinky.People change,
We become more mature,
and more playful, *in dancing*
but closer,

and not distance anymore.


*

*

*

*

*

*
Now, do you sense the difference?

No comments: