Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

This week. . .. .

UHUH.. so, everything also bronze bronze bronze.. *sigh sigh sigh*


got 3rd for Choralspeaking and 2nd for Cheer comp =)


on monday, we, choralspeakers, had a really great time, eventhough the results werent satisfying AT ALL.. PLUS, Puan J said we went there to bring down the school's name cause we didnt get first.. T.T so.. yeahhh.. T.T after the comp, all of us went to Starbucks to have some Frap.. Derrick, being DAMN RICH, spent like RM50 there.. he ordered 2 espresso, one large mochachino chip frap, one sandwich and one cheesecake.. he didnt wan the sandwich after eating one piece, saying its the worst sandwich he have ever had.. then he bought the cheesecake and said, "its the most fattening cheesecake i've ever had!" and dun wan also.. MYGOSH! T.T



pics will be updated soon =D



and then, on tuesdayyyy.. homework berlambak-lambak.. can die ady.. T.T and STILL ON THE WAY TO BE DEAD.. damn quiet in class.. nolarr.. only in the morning.. then started to turn on the volume after recess.. =D went to makan with my mum, and went for tuition.. came back, damn blardy tired, slept at 8 something at the living room.. THEN, at 10pm, my dad asked me to go up to my room and sleep.. MYGOD T.T blardy lazieeee.. but. aih.. keep nagging.. my ear also gonna.. *sigh* so, i was almost running to my room, and straight away lie myself on the bed.. and after 5 minutes, sinzhao called me, asked me to do this and that for AGM, yada yada yada.. i was like, "WHY SO LAST MINUTE?!" and shouted at the phone.. so angry.. i was so tired, then ask me to do things that are impossible.. ugh!



then, while talking to him, i got a msg from wgin, telling me my squad on duty is tomorrow.. and i was like, WT-EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, i called her and i was like shouting shouting shouting.. she was like O.O owh.. i sent the msg to the wrong person.. WALAO!!!! i was crying blood ady.. then then then, i was like WIDE awake.. i cant sleep.. cause i let him gek me until SO energetic.. called sheau hwa and asked her for help.. well, the energy lasted for 5 minutes only.. i slept after that.. (>.<) sin zhao spoiled my night, and the rest of the NEXT day.. T.T

and i want to thank sheau hwa from the bottom of my butt for helping me SOOO MUCH.. i love you too! =D

and then, on on on on Wednesday, ugh. Sucky. I lost my st john name tag.. T.T sad case.. i turned my whole room upside down also cannot find.. nolarr.. exaggerating.. my maid tried finding it for me the WHOLE morning, but it wasnt found.. T.T darn.. and now AGM is so near, what am i suppose to wear??

and we had St. John meeting after school, and and and and.. all of us were punished.. did push ups for so many times.. NOT FORGETTING, the SUPER FAT puiyi ditched me and changed to half u without me.. T.T and then i confronted her lo.. and she said, "HOW you expect me to wait for you.. u duty canteen gates you know.. GATES YOU KNOW.." i was like, "SO?!" then she was like.. "okla oklaaa.. awww.. " everyone was rushing for Physics after Chem, between the two periods, i went to change to half u.. since i thought puiyi was willing to wait for me while i change.. since she went. "AWWWWW..." i came out from the toilet and.. i uttered to myself..

"where's everyone??"

BLARDY HELLLLLLLLL.. everyone went down to the lab ady. T.T damn sad case.. puiyi, i wanna break up with you already.. HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!!!!! T.T

went to Mr. Roy after that, i think we had laughing gas.. cause EVERYONE was laughing like crazy during tuition.. Mr. Roy address ade, val, emily and I as the "FOUR MOSQUITOES!" swt larhhh.. and Moo, the ONE BIG BUTTERFLY.. and we addressed him as the THE LIPAS! hahaXD

and thennnnnnn, after tuition, rushed for Chinese class.. WHY?? BECAUSE my brother wanted to go Soul Out to celebrate his friend's bdae.. SO, I postponed the class to Wednesday.. T.T In the car, i was scolding him, for how much i sacrificed for him, how tired i am after the whole day.. how good am i.. WHERE to find this kind of good sister.. and he was like, shutting up.. and i could sense the swt face he was wearing =P and the whole day, i kept, "WHAT'S THE HAPPENING???" which annoys almost every single soul in SBU and my brother.. hahahahahXD

reached home and i wasnt tired at all.. actually, i wasnt tired FROM THE START.. hahaXD just saying to make him feel bad.. but he wont.. =P hahahaXD got home, and puiyi bugging me to blog.. hahaXD

On thursday, which is yesterday.. school was fun =D crapped lots with puiyi, siewjin, ade and Low.. it was VALERIE'S BIRTHDAY! and NOT forgetting Jo ee's bdae! =DDDD i know what to buy for Val ady! yay for me! =DDDD did addmaths homework while waiting for my bro to come back from PARTEH-INGGGG~~

in school, we annoyed Puan Angela till death.. hahahaXD but she wasnt angry.. she was trying to annoy us back.. ahahaXD oh! and not forgetting yuenping who helped me a lot to go through this week.. =D had probate and prefect meeting.. Cik Fadzelah ask my pet sis, aka Nanthienie to write ALLLLLL THE BAD BAD SUPER BAD STUFF ABOUT ME.. i was like.. T.T. hahahaXD oh! talking about duties! we had the same duty for two weeks.. and i dutied at the canteen.. its SO FUNNY MANNN... Cik Rahayu dunno rampas how many burgers already.. DAMN FUNNY! cause the guys bought the burgers when assembly was gonna start.. then we complaint to teacher.. cause they did that everyday.. and we were very annoyed.. so, we told Cik Rahayu and she went to the canteen with a super long and thick cane... and got home anddddddddddd took their burgers.. hahahahahXD E.V.E.R.Y.D.A.Y. hahaXD

and on FRIED-DAY, which is today. .. . had Sivic, but as usual.. teacher's not in.. so we did our own work.. Namely, a whole big pile of addmaths homework.. crapped lots.. had Maths.. and adeline and low couldnt stop playing.. GOD.. like kids onlyy.. shessh.. and it was adeline's bdae.. happy birthday girl! =DDDDD *shows teeth*

had Bio after recess and we had to do some experiment about the saliva and amylase thingy.. yeah.. i need to provide like 100ml of saliva cause no one was willing to do it.. mygosh! T.T then.. everyone was like SO DISGUSTED.. i go spit my saliva in the beaker at one corner of the room then they were like, "COME HERE LAH!" then i purposely do it in front of them, then all of them were like, "YERHHH!!!! EWHHH!!!" then puiyi was like rolling her eyes and said, "COME ON LA U ALL.. please larrr.. we are learning bio.. we are bio students.. ACT LIKE ONE PLEASE!" then when she turned, i shoved her the cup of saliva.. and she was like.. closing her eyes.. then, she saw me spitting it out.. and she wanted to vomit.. keep going out of the lab.. then, in the end, she vomited also.. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHXDDD

the funniest part was.. puiyi wasnt counted bad.. OUR BIO TEACHER WAS LIKE ON THE FLOOR, wanted to vomit ady.. everyone was like laughing.. Jo Ee and emily was darn funny.. i keep chasing them and they were running as if i will kill them.. ahahahhahaXD

after school, ade, viv, puiyi, low, sh, siewjin and I went to papparich to celebrate adeline's bdae.. actually, during recess celebrated ady.. with the chocolate banana cake made by vivian.. damn yummeh loh! but the bad part was, the candles were melting while waiting for adeline to come down.. and while protecting the flames, viv, py and I were reciting the LIFE'S BRIEF CANDLE poem.. and everytime we laugh, the flame went off.. and in the end, the candle melted till can burn the cake ady.. u know larr.. ade walk until so selamba and slow.. AS USUAL.. ahhahahaXD

oh, btw.. Chu cant stop "owh am geeeee (OMG)-ing".. GOSH! so annoyinggg.. hahahahaXD and its SO contagious.. and also, my "hey man! what's the happening?" its also very addictive AND contagious.. hahaXDD the whole class was like repeating it.. DAMN ANNOYING MANN!!! hahahaXD

to puiyi: yuen yuen de, bai bai de, xiau xiau de.. =P slurrrrrrrrrrrrrrppppp! hahahahahhahhaXD

okay.. i'm done! later with my birthday post.. damn tired.. wanna snore ady.. and find my loved one! =D buh byeee~

lalala~ yes, i enjoy talking to that person,
but I STILL LOVE HIM AS MUCH AS HOW MUCH I HATE ADDMATHS..

and ps: that's A LOT..!

ps 2: qikit the old blur crappish woman! MAKE SURE U DONT BULLY ME OR... .. . hehe.. *grins evilly*

No comments: