Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm BORED.

I'm bored. It's 12.46am and I'M BORED.

I'm having school tomorrow, and I'M BORED. worried bout the prefect results thingy.. hahaXD why am i laughing when i'm worried??

oh! i know!

it's because I'M BORED.

this shall be my MOST RANDOM POST! =DDD

my eldest brother just came back from Australia.

yay. fullstop.

what to write somemore?

oh! okay.. i just realised the Yamaha class isnt really piano class. Its more like a music class. yeah. Great class. FORCED to compose a 16 bars song in 5 minutes. Yi zen's one was really nice.. salute him. =D

mine sucked. As usual.

I also realised that.. . .. .. . that.. i've been blogging really little.. the number of post by years and months are decreasing. of course la.. i post like only like, once a week. Like DUH.. so busy..

I dont know what to write anymore.

Except that I went to watch Harry Potter with my family. Awesome. cause i didnt read the book. If not, i would have said it would suck. HAHA.. some funny parts like the part where the big big spider die and Harry was SUPER HYPER with his eyes.. and he make the "tch tch" sound.. hahaXD was laughing like shit.

went to shop for groceries this morning, and crapped so much with my parents and alex. AS USUAL.. hahaXD

phrase of the day : These days i learnt to be strong.. *smacks alex* AND I GET A SLAP BACK.. T.T

Alex bans me from singing black eyed peas -I've got a feeling song.. because it was stuck in my head and i was singing the whole day. and he got really annoyed. and complaint to my mom. During lunch, he was singing it. And my mom scolded him.. "YOU ASK YOUR SISTER NOT TO SING, THEN YOU SING?!"

alex: whaaat? she got it into my head..
mom: so irritating..
alex: yala.. sandra.. *smacks me* so irritating..
mom: NO, u sing it while having lunch, its MUCH MORE IRRITATING..
me: *stucks tougue out* serve you right!
alex: grrrrrrrr. .. . .. . you . .. YOU. . ..

Although we fight and argue most of the time.. well, mostly because of small small things.. I love my family. period. AND OF COURSE MY DARLING TOO =.="

Dana thinks i'm a quiet person. she was shocked when I was hyper on wednesday.. keep hugging her.. and dana asked adeline, "whoah.. why she so hyper?"

adeline was like, "WHAT?! she's ALWAYS LIKE THIS.. and that's NOT CALL HYPER! when she is hyper arh. .. . nvm laa.." i was like, "WHEREEE GOTTTT.. i'm such an innocent child.." dana replied,"i thought she's those VERY SERIOUS type wan??" oh girl, you know me for 13 years and I DUN THINK YOU KNOW ME WELL ENOUGH.. hahahahaXD of COURSE LA! everytime we're together, we're with our parents.. ofc must jaga kelakuan laa.. or when u see me, its during st.johns and my duty and stuff.. of course laaa! other than that.. HAH!
i'm PURE DEVIL ... =DDD hehehe *grins evilllllyyyy*

i FIND IT REAL FUNNY when there's ACTUALLY ppl who thinks that i'm REALLY SCARY.. especially juniors.. they can see the fear in their eyes when i walk towards them. DO I REALLY LOOK THAT SCARY?? wakaka.. that's SO COOL.. well, my juniors that i'm talking about OBVIOUSLY werent juniors like Jarrett, Melvin, vyvyan AND NIREN! they are big bullies.. hmph!

i think the next time I'm blogging is next weekend. Hopefully i get to go Val the fat hyena ass' party. Love ya ppl! byeeee!

muackkkkksssssssssssssssssssssssss!!! =DDD

axe oh axe oh.. =D (xoxo)

No comments: