Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sick Freak!

*sigh*

Life, is such a stupid thing that God created.

*sigh*

********************************************



I'm still sick.


I feel as bad as hell cause I made siewjin, Low and val sick. SUPER SICK. Siewjin and Low is having high fever and Val cant even utter a word. She lost her voice. *sigh* These days, I cant taste anything at all. I wonder if my tastebuds will be gone forever. Then, the last thing that I tasted would be that, "PRESERVED GINGER, stupid.." in Ichiban Boshi.



On monday, supposingly, the whole bunch of us were planning to go Pavillion. But, ended up, only 5 of us could make it who were Val, Siewjin, ade, Low and I. but we had SO MUCH FUNN!!! its was SO FUN LIKE SHIT MAN! and we saw that a guy frm our tuition who was also from MBS, and val almost puke when she saw him! hahahahahahahahXD it was damn funny! she walk walk walk.. then suddenly, she bent down and laughed non stop.. i was like ????? then, she was like, "IS THAT HIM?!?!?!?!?!?!"

and i replied, "who him???" *looks* "OH SHYTEEEEE! it's HIM!"

hahahahahahhaa.. seriously damn funny.. then val started making fun of me.. saying that I like so many guys.. this and that.. say i curang laa.. this la.. that la.. shessh! damn her. =.=

Great. All of them are sick. School's closed down for a week because too many ppl are sick. Mind you, its NOT BECAUSE of H1N1. It's very important that students spread rumours that our school have ppl who have H1N1. Its NOT, okayyhhh??? we are not quarantined. okay?? so, GO ANYWHERE you want. okayyyyhhh???


Tuesday, I never felt anything like it before. i was dying. Chengken said I looked like I can faint anytime. No one dared to leave me alone. BUT I FELT OKAYH!!!! they said I was SUPER PALE. Well, ck said I looked like I was gonna faint. but zkang said I LOOKED LIKE I WAS GONNA DIE!


blardyyy hell T.T


AND also, during tuition, zkang said i was SOO HOTTTT!!! obviously he meant the OTHER type of hotness, cause i was having high fever. but as usual, I'm so crappish that i said, "YA I KNOWWW!!!" and he replied, "NO! not that kind of HOT, the OTHER kind.. as in REALLY HOTTTTT!!!!!" and i said, "YES I KNOWWWWW!!! I AM REEALLLLLYYY HOTTTT!!! you dun have to repeat so many times.., cause u know, its like, so OBVIOUS RIGHTTT???" ahhahahahahaXDD he felt like banging his head on the wall already. DAMN funny.



On wednesday, skipped school. i was too sick. So, i rested at home, woke up at 1pm. i was like, "SHIT! LATE FOR SCHOOL!" obviously not gonna go to school to study.. i was planning to go for st. johns meeting only. So, yeah.. i quickly prepared my squad on duty things and rushed to school. I was running to the skylite while coughing like shit, then i saw puiyi.. and asked her for the key. Used the lift cause i have no energy at all to go all the way up to fourth floor, to class, to get the squad on duty stuff.

the meeting was so fun mann!! obviously.. cause YUENPING AND I CREATED THAT GAME!!! it was the crappiest game on earth.. hahahaXD i really tortured the members mann.. i'll post up the video as soon as possible.. damn laa.. Low and Sheau Hwa AND keanloong AND derrick didnt play.. if not, it would be EXTRA fun! sheesh!

after meeting, went to tuition with princess Emileh and Ade.. and Val.. val had no voice at all. we kept making fun of her. hahahahaXD emily said I was in coma.. cause I slept for 14 and the half hours the night before. whoah.. seriously damn nice. Long time didnt sleep that long already..

on thursday, skipped school again. cause my doctor advised me not to go to school as the medicine will make me veli veli se-leeeee-peeee.. but, as a good prefect, i came to school at 2pm to attend the prefect meeting.. UNFORTUNATELY, i went to bilik serba. and to my horror, the prefect meeting wasnt held theree! i went to the prefect room. Empty. saw shengrei and asked him. he said that the meeting was over.. i was like, "WHAT?! KEANLOONG SAID IT STARTS AT 2.30pm!" then both of us when around to look for the meeting place. went to the guy sickbay, girl sickbay. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY WE LOOKED THERE! bilik pameran. the whole school, but in the end, we saw Julian and he told us it was 3H.. i was like.. WTH. . .. by the time i reached there, the meeting was almost over.. damn THE keanloong.. shesssh!

then, went to sickbay, for some agm meeting, fuss over the awards and the t-shirts.. and i was suppose to go back at 2.30pm, which was straight after prefect meeting, but i didnt, i staybacked till 4pm to discuss the st.john stuff.. just when we were about to finish, our teacher advisor came in to the sickbay and told us the school is gonna close down for a week due to TOO MANY PPL WHO ARE SICK upside down, inside out, round and round. cause more than a 100 students called their parents and went back early today. NOT COUNTED the ones who didnt come to school including me, siewjin, low and the other humans of SBU..

so yeah.. that includes SBS students too. We're ALL GONNA DIEEEEE!!! T.T for exam, ofc. We dont even know what will tested in exam cause after the holiday, we will have exam straight away! blardy hell.. T.T

anyway, tomorrow, we wont have school, until next thursday.. and.. i wont have tuition also.. the teacher dun wanna teach cause SBU students are so called "quarantined" which is SO NOT TRUE.. we are still FREE OKAYHHH!!!

anyway, chaoz! i got lots of pics and videos to post.. wait up for the next post! love ya'll!

almost 25 weeks =)
Life is great!
If you noticed, in the start of the post, i said Life is stupid.. but at the end of the post, I said Life is Great! what do i actually want to mean? well, I also dunno.. (>.<)
btw, HAPPY SWEETIE 16 to,
CHONG CHENG NAM!
and
WONG ZUN ZEN!

No comments: