Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Tagged by Derek

Rules: It's harder than it looks!
Copy to your own note, erase my answer, enter yours, and tag twenty people.
Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions.
They have to be real... nothing made up!
You must use different answers,
You cannot use any word twice,
And you can't use your name for the boy/ girl name qustion.

1. What is your name : Sandra Cheah
2. A four letter word : Shit!
3. A boy's name : Sam
4. A girl's name : Samantha
5. An occupation : Scientist
6. A color : Sweet pink
7. Something you'll wear : Slippers
8. A food : Stingray
9. A place : Switzerland
10. A reason for being late : Slept late.
11. Something you'll shout : SWEAT LARHH!!!
12. A movie title : Shopaholic!
13. Something you drink :Sugarcane drink
14. A musical group : SS what again? the korean thingy.. hahaXD
15. An animal : Snake
16. A street name : SS 13/1
17. A type of car : S320, Merz.
18. A title of song : So WHAT?! -pink


1. Have you been ever asked out?
YEAH.. for fights.. =P

2. Where was you default picture being taken?
in my aunt's house in Genting. Let me show u.

Kantoi!

3. What is your middle name?
Mei..

4. Your current relationship status?
Attached to many ppl! hahahaXD


5. Does your crush like you back?
IF HE DOESNT, he's DEAD! nolarr.. if he doesnt.. it doesnt matter.. he can has his own choice to like anyone..


6. What is your current mood?
Happy but tired.

7. What color of underwear are you wearing?
wtheck.. sry.. girls wear panties.. not underwear. so I cant answer this question.


8. What color shirt are you wearing?
Black

9. Missing something?
Yeah.. Good and sweet memories. AND FOOD! i'm darn hungry weyhh.. T.T didnt eat since 9am.. and its blardy 6pm now..

10. If you could go back in time and change somthing, what would you do?
Stop fighting with Sheng Rei and dont rock that bloody chair, so i wont bloody fall down and knock my head almost bloody die!

11. If you must be an animal one day, what?
A bird.

12. Ever had a near death experience?
YES.., totally.. like SO MANY TIMES.. first, i almost died when I was 5.. like SERIOUSLY.. then second, I almost died because i got bad results for exams.. hahaXD crap.. but third, i almost died in australia.. cause that time, I was looking at the pictures in my camera, and was crossing the road.. when i looked up, a bus was like 1 m away from me.. and i was statued for a moment and i realised i had to actually RUN! and THANK GOD I DID! yay! =D i survived!

13. Something you do a lot?
Crap and laugh!

14. The song stuck in your head?
I know you want me~ u know i watch cha'! FOR DIANE! hahaXD

15. Who did you copy and paste from?
Derek's bloggie..


16. Name someone with the same birthday as you?
I dunno~

17. When was the last time you cried?

On.... . .. Tuesday? One of the hardest ones I cried.. actually nolar.. everytime I cry, it must have been something that hit me really hard.. cause ya noe?? I'm mentally strong.. but girls.. ARE GIRLS.. they need someone to console them.. No matter how hardcore you are.. U still need a break..

18. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Hell yeah.. and it was scary man.. the singing competition.. and i got CHAMPION! woohoo! hahaXD and then, during the last time yamaha concert.. and the most recent one.. last year Dec.. in Flamingo Hotel..

19. If you could have one super power what would it be?
Fast forward and rewind time.

20. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
One word, Attitude.

21. What do you usually order from starbucks?
Green Tea Frap.


22. What's your biggest secret?
I am.. actually.. .. .. . . . .. HOT!


23. Favorite color?
LIGHT PURPLE LA DAMMIT! answer this ques so many times ady.. MAKE SURE U GUYS REMEMBER IT!

24. Do you still watch kiddie movies or tv shows?
Sometimes.. i dun really watch tv lar.. tv shows?? hmm.. nah.. not really..

25. What's on your walls?
Class photos, pictures with Pinky, Mr Roy, my mom, gaik xuang, and glow in the dark stuff...

26. What are you?
A simple girl trying to live life to the max.

27. Do you speak any other language?
Yeah.. sometimes, when I'm hyper, i will just crap some stuff out.. some unknown language.. and ONLY siewjin and alex can understand it.. hahaXD others will go, "wthell?!"

28. What's your favorite smell?
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! hahahahahaXD

29. Describe your life in one word.
Satisfying.

30. Have you ever kissed in the rain?
Walao.. so dramatic mehhh...? hahaXD

31. What are you thinking about right now?
How am I gonna run for the 7km run.. .. . and are we gonna win on Monday for choralspeaking?? OH DAMNNNN!!!! I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING!!!!!! AHHH!!!! there's choralspeaking on monday.. so we will miss assembly.. SO I WILL MISS THE PRIZE GIVING FOR CROSS COUNTRY!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T damn it.. T.T

No number 32..

33. What should you be doing?
Finishing my super big pile of hw..

34. Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
HAH! guess it YOURSELF! two ppl.. LWKZMZ!

35. How often do u talk to God?
Hmm.. i guess he understands me well.. so I do not need to talk to Him.

36. Do you like working in the yard?
Er.. no..


37. If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
Happy =)

38. Do you act differently around the person you like?
ASK THE PERSON who I like larh =.= hell no.. I'm not gonna change cause if you love me, u GOTTA LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM =D right, sweetie?? =DDD

39. What is your natural hair color?
Black until cannot black..

40. Who was the last person to make you cry?
STUPID LKM LARH! NOT Law Kah Mun arhh.. the LIM SOMETHING SOMETHING! arghhh.. damn him..

No comments: