Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 3, 2009

Cross it! =D

okay okay okay okay okay okay! =D


I know i've not been blogging that much these days.. like HELLLOOO?? no time kayhhh?? so busy these days.. choralspeaking day and night.. nolar.. actually not day and night.. day only.. the WHOLE day.. and night pulak got tuition and got SO MUCH HOMEWORK to catch up.. stayback EVERY SINGLE DAY.. T.T mother mann...


so tired.. somemore today is cross country.. walao... that day i ran with vivian, my legs are like aching already.. then u know larr.. i DAMN lazy wan.. so, i didnt even bother to put Deep Heat.. so the pain continued till today.. and this morning, everything started without roll call.. a malay girl and I were like dutying at the canteen gates.. yeah.. how perfect.. both of our pet sis werent there.. =.= so we did duty ourselves..


my gosh.. so many ppl cant stop going to the toilet.. cross country means their bladder got problem arh?? =.=" my god.. little bit the hair also must go to toilet WITH THE MIRROR, and like adjust here, there... EVERYWHERE.. =.= so what they look nice? their GA suck =.= just because they wanna look "PWEEETYYY".. then they would put their fringe down and everything.. mygod.. *rolls eyes*


then, at 7.30am, the other malay girl and I went to skylite and join the other ppl doing warm up.. i felt so energetic all of a sudden.. cause they were playing some songs while warming up.. then, i went to the form 4 there and join vivian with the aerobics... we were like, "wthell??" cause the aerobics steps were so darn funneh.. and some ppl were like sleeping on the floor rather than doing it.. hahaXD


funny people =)

then, later on, the under 15 girls ran at about 8.15 am.. and the under 18 girls started running at 8.30am.. we need to run across the Taman Pudu Ulu and stufff.. gaik xuang, vivian and I made a promise to run together.. while the others like siewjin, adeline, emily, sheau hwa all wanna jog.. and since i never tried my best in cross countries before, i thought of doing it this year.. cause i remembered during form 1, i was like so damn fat.. so, i think i was the last =.= nolar.. i mean, the few last ones larr.. when EVERYONE was gone =.= then, form 2, i SWORE i dun wanna run.. so i went for st.john's duty.. and form 3, i sucked.. like my stamina was damn low.. so like, i ran damn slow.. like i pressed a slow button or smtg.. and everyone was JUST SO FAST.. like, swoosh swoosh! hahaXD


so yeah.. this year, i tried my best, and i thought, my stamina would improve after running with vivian two days ago.. turned out, my leg was aching and i was like, "great.. how am i gonna run??" so.. dun care.. nvm.. we were at the starting point.. niren saw me, and shouted,



niren: SANDRA! MYGOD! u RUNNING ARH?!
me: yarrr =.="
niren: ohmygod! if you get LESS than 30th arrr.. i am gonna KILL MYSELF!
me: WHAT?! damn you..
niren: *smiles like obama except it was evill...*
me: then you WATCH OUT.. you ARE GONNA DIE.. you ARE GONNA kill yourself..

i told vivian.. and vivian was like,"oh.. then get top 10 for him.." i was like.. "ARE YOU CRAZY?? there's SO MANY runners in our school.. " i think i'm gonna die halfway actually.. and i will let him tease for the rest of my life.. T.T


so yeah.. when the thing started, vivian and gaik xuang was nowhere to be found =.=, so, at the start, i ran myself.. then, eventually, vivian and gaik xuang came out of nowhere and were beside me.. and i thought,"great.. they kept their promise =D"


not for long though, it just a few seconds and minutes they were like 50m or 80m ahead me.. T.T shesshh.. and i was thinking, "how stupid.. they are athletes.. and i am just a fat girl with low stamina, trying to so called "CATCH UP" with the ATHLETES.. T.T


there were 3 checkpoints.. i was the first few in front, what keeps me going was, I was like talking in my head.. first.. i was singing in my head.. cause blardy hell.. no mp3.. not allowed cause it was school day =.=" so.. yeah, singing halfway, this was what happened in my head.. while physically, i was running non stop and breathing heavily..


"*mumble some lyrics* eh.. then what ady arh?? damn.. forgot the lyrics.. nvm.. *repeats the thing and got stuck at that part*" so the whole time i was repeating the chorus.. =.= and i forgot wat song was that =.= then, bored of the same old words, i was trying to think of some stuff to keep me going.. like.. "blardy hell niren.. i MUST finish this race.. i MUST get top 20.. i MUST get a medal.. and SHOVE it into his nose..


*thinks of the sentence 'IF U GET LESS THAN 30TH, I"LL KILL MYSELF'.... . . * eh eh.. but wait.. if i tell him i keep thinking of this sentence, then sure, if i get REALLY less than 30th, he would say 'SEE?! i was just trying to help u to boost ur energy by supporting u like that..' nonono.. not a good idea.. i'm gonna breatheeees slowwwww~~~ no.. that song too slow ady.. not suitable.. BUT I CANT THINK OF ANY OTHER SONGS!!! "


but later, at the second checkpoint, i begin to slow down.. everytime i tried to catch up with vivian, she ran, =.=


faster.


=.=!!


and then, at the 3rd checkpoint, i tell u, i was like so tired ady.. i can just sleep in the middle of the road.. but like, I MUST FINISH IT.. i remembered, that vivian said, "just keep going, like as if, somebody is chasing after you.." and i looked back.. a few malay girls walking se-lam-ba-ly.. and tabitha in the st.john's uniform.. =.= like wtheck?? WHO'S CHASING ME?! hahahaXD


then, at the third checkpoint, Cik Sri Devi was like, "AT LAST, seorang Cooke!" i was like O.O omgg.. i am the first cookieeeee?? wow.. then, almost at the end of the race, I saw Ahadiah standing there.. mygod.. she's like not from our school, but she just run for fun.. and she got first.. but obviously she didnt report laa.. she's also not from our school.. from Australia maa.. (>.<) she's one of our friends that left us during primary school to migrate to australia.. and she came back for hols.. so she joined our cross country secretly =)


so yeah, at the finish line, i was like sprinting like shit.. and damnnn! my leg was like breaking into three hundred and forty six million, four hundred and fifty two pieces =D okay.. random number (>.<) there were still under 15 girls walking SO SLOWLY.. i was like, "errr.. okayyy.." then, i got the number thingy.. and i got number


12th~~!!!!!


wooooooooootssssssssssssss! okay.. i know getting 12th is not like i'm so good or whatsoever.. but i'm just so happy okayyy?? for my low stamina, its fine for me okayy?? yay! top 20! yay! medal! yay! =DDDDDDDDDD the first thought,"i am gonna SHOVE IT TO NIREN'S FACE!" everything was SUPER FINE, minus the thought that.. gaik xuang got third and vivian got 5th.. and was what it about the "running to-ge-ther??" ended up, i was running alone and talking crap to myself =.=


i was like almost dying ady.. and i was like, "HOW AM I GONNA SURVIVE FOR 7KM for that Hari Olimpik organised by mc donalds?!" T.T i wanted to get my water, then vivian was like asking met to walk one round up and down the stairs only rest.. i was like.. walk okay.. but not up and down the stairs.. i was dying.. hahaXD


then i was like waiting for niren come back for his under 15 guys.. my gosh.. SO LONGGG!! when i saw him, from far.. i was like, "NIREENNN!!! NIREN KUMARRRR!!!!! *with the innocent eyes* what number you gotttt??"


niren: *shows fingers, number 2 and 5..*
me: HAH! LOSERRRR!!! wakakakkaa! i got 12th! hah! go kill urself! hah! LOSER! take THAT MAN!!!! *jumps up and down*
niren: O.O IMPOSSIBLEEEEE!!!!! you SURE CHEATED!!!! u sure took a motorbike or ask teacher to fetch you or something right?!
me: NO!!! ask SIEWJIN!
siewjin: yeah.. she really got number 12th..
me: HAH! take THAT! LOSERRR!! !wakaka! lalala~~~ loser *jumps up and down* *saw jarrett, hugs him* SEE SEE JARRETT!!! NIREN SUCK!!! =PPPPP.. *saw food* OHMYGODDD!! FOOD!!! yay! niren~~ i dun need you anymore!!! i got FOOODDDD!!! yay!!!! la la la~~~ FOOOOOOODDDDD... . .!!!! =DDDDDD
niren: omgg.. what happen to my senior T.T

yeah.. and i went to get food. LOTS AND LOTS OF IT! =DDDD gaik xuang was like.. er.. sandra.. u're not gonna vomit right?? then i looked up at her.. and said, "errrr.. . . . i dun THINK so. . ." =D hahaXD and then, went to skylite.. Faiz and another junior was sitting with vyvyan and Jarrett.. so, that particular junior was looking at me.. for i dunno what reasons.. and i was hyper.. so i was like, "WHAT YOU LOOKING AT?! jealous issit?! i know i damn hot.." he was like O.o.. then, i went, "WHAT?! i know you damn jealous laa.. dun look ady larh.. shy wan larrr.."

everyone was laughing.. and that junior kept looking at me.. i dunno what's his problem man.. like wth.. =.= it was quite weird.. but i was acting as though it wasnt.. hahaXD i was like, "dun need to be jealous la.. next time find a wife as hot as me.. then u can look pau hei.." and he was a malay.. so he didnt really understand.. but jarrett and vyvyan was like laughing like crazy ppl.. and when i turned away.. i saw them shaking their heads vigorously and ask that malay guy not to find a wife like me.. and i caught them red handed doing that.. i was like, "WHAT ARE YOU BOTH DOING?!!?!??!" they were like giving innocent faces like.. "erm.. nothing.. we said we love you.."

=.=" empangan them.. hahaXD

so, vivian, emily and I hiked up all the way to fourth floor after wishing Fassler happy birthday.. and when we reached our class, puiyi asked us to go bilik pameran for choral speaking.. T.T walao.. damn tired man.. reached there.. and kept practicing non stop.. my gosh.. i can sleep while practicing it man.. i was SO TIRED LIKE DUNNO WHAT.. there was a 10 mins break.. and i slept on Andreana's lap.. and i woke up feeling so good, cause i felt so comfortable.. while her legs numb till she cant stand up.. HAHAHAHAHAH! everyone was like, "Sandraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~" hahahahaXD damn funny man..

at 12.30pm, went to papparich with emily, viv and puiyi.. we had to get back by 1.00pm.. cause choralspeaking starts at that time.. so, we were rushing like crazy.. emily, viv and puiyi walked so fast.. my gosh!! T.T my leg was so tired and my muscles ache like dunno what.. so i took my time.. I was like.. "WHOAH! so fast arh emily.. get gold medal for cross country ady larrr sure.." she was like rolling her eyes at me for talking such crap.. ahhahahaXD

got back about 1.05pm and we thought we gonna get scolding.. ended up, we got to bilik pameran and all the lights were switched off.. and they were all telling ghost stories to each other, screaming like dunno what =.= joined sally, kl, and gaik xuang for a little conversation.. arjun, niro and steffi were like sleeping on the floor.. hahaXD so comfortable in that air conditioned room =D

practiced till 2.30pm and went home.. so tired.. went for Puan Jugdeep's and gossip a lil' and i was like OMGWTHBBQVCDDVDSBUUBSSBSMBSMGS! mygosh!!! stupid man.. i was like wthell ady.. tell u guys on monday.. and thennnn, got home, halfway blogging, need to go for dinner in RSC, bukit kiara with some of my parent's friends.. gosh.. so far.. my bro and i were like rotting there.. at least he can on9 using his phone! me?? i only can go youtube,blogs and stuff.. dun even want to finish my post there.. so difficult to type.. only visit ppl's blogs and tag ppl's cbox using my dad's phone.. and bcz my bro didnt install msn messenger in my dad's phone, i couldnt use =.= hmph!

my bro and I were practically dying there.. hahaXD came back, read a little of A Million Little Pieces, went to sleep, half way reading the book, ppl sms me, but i can barely open my eyes to read it.. ignore it, and went back to sleep.. woke up at about 7am.. cause i had a very bad nightmare.. my grandma was trying to kill me, i told my family.. and none of them believed me, and she continue to hunt me.. DAMN SCARY WEYHH!!!! mygod.. it's the worst nightmare i've been through.. i was seriously so scared man.. it was so real.. and i woke up shaking like crazy.. first time weyhhhh..

went back to sleep after replying some msg.., got more dreams, about Niro's house.. and smtg about her dog.. and.. i dunno.. I was awaken by my brother by saying he wanna go Cheer Comp.. ask me wanna go or not.. then i was like.. okay larr.. since i going late tomorrow.. got dressed, and he was like, "eh.. dun go laaa.. i think our school performed ady.." and also cause my mom was nagging that he was going out too much and tonight he has a Promty.. so.. yeah.. went for breakfast.. came back and continue the book till just now, 2.00pm.. damn.. that BOOK IS ADDICTIVE MAN!!! and so gorry larh weyh!! (>.<) kla.. chaoz..

I like choralspeaking. Minus the practice and scoldings, but mostly, I like the ppl who are in choralspeaking. We joke together, we crap together, we laugh together, we speak in one, we're a team. and,

Who says we are not committed?
we're as HELL YEAH, committed in it and we're ready for the competition. No matter what the result is, we're still the best in our hearts. *ssss sounddd* cause at least, we did our best.. =) Inter-zon competition on Monday, and i wish TROY, The Royalty of Youths, the best =) we IS the champion! =D
and minust the fact that particular sentence, "SANDRA, YOU"RE SO IRRITATING" =P inside joke
and also congrats to the new committee for UBS board, Sheng Rei, Tharine, Siewjin, Gaik Xuang, and Dilly =) we love you =D
NOT FORGETTING, SHIRTLIFFFFF!!! GO SHIRTLIFFFFF! we'll win this year too! =DDDD
Sweetie, we'll face it bravely together, alright? =)

No comments: