Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Shortie update!

I'm suppose to find information for my upcoming public speaking, but.. erm.. everyone kept asking me in school that why didnt i update my blog.. Namely, EUGENE! hahaXD

so yeah, here i am, updating some stuff about school.

Last Saturday, Siewjin came to my house and we went for dinner together.. crap lots with my dad.. my dad is seriously.. T.T lame.. hahahaXD we woke up at erm. . . .. 6am.. i think..

wait wait wait..

CAN I LIKE POSTPONE MY POST??? i've TONNES OF WORK TO DO.. TONNES OF THINGS TO SAY LARRRRR... okay.. make it short..

Sunday -Mc Donald run. went for piano. slept like a pig. ate some Thai food. was awesome! alex went to Pulau Redang.
Monday- what happened? erm.. change of timetable. er.. i dunno larh! oh! piano was boring without my pianomate.
Tuesday- Maths just make me sleepie. Sejarah was "fine".
Wednesday- after recess, 6 periods of free period. Prefect interview. Can die. Alex came back looking like an indian. Sun burn everywhere. FUNNY!
Thursday- Sin Zhao bugging for st john stuff. Slept mostly the whole time in class.. Nah, joking. Puiyi, yuenping and I bugging the form 5 Amanah guys during recess until they give their food to us. Was funny. They didnt wanna give us the food. they werent allow to bring it to class, so, in return, they asked for our phone number =.= rightttt...

AND PPL!! its not that i dun wanna update.. I'm busy larrr.. got time also SLEEP LARRRR.. where got so much time to update bloggie T.T

bye ppl! i love you! =D

No comments: