Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sun-day =D

early morning, kena kantoi by my mom.. because ACCORDING to her, i've been going out so much. NOT TRUE! anyway, cause i wanted to go watch Mighty Minds competition. Go support Emily, puiyi, jo ee, kahwai, jasmine and Diane in Times square.. so, i reached there. They were so overwhelmed that day saw me. aww, it was so sweet of them to appreciate my sweat and tears to go there to support them =)


minus the part where I kena tegur-ed by the cupcaked guy. cause i didnt know all types of contacts were not allowed.. and me, being so excited, so I waved at them when i saw them. It was just a small wave. and the so called "examiners" came and like say, "blablabla.." ahahhaXD u know why i call him cupcaked guy? Ask sheau hwa. cause she once told us the definition of CUPCAKED! hahahhaXD


so yeah.. then i saw puan Jeyanthi, I went over to say hi. and chat a little with her. She regretted putting form 4's into the competition. Cause mostly, everyone there were form 5's. AND the physics and chemistry question that they ask, IS FORM 5 SYLLABUS.. =.="


I looked at the questions, i was like, DIE SHIT. If i'm in the competition, I'll get ZERO.


but then, after the first round, all of us sat at Sweet Chat.. then, I got an sms.. and told kahwai.. "kahwai! THE youknowwho is here already.." and she replied, "oh.. okay.." yeah.. after 5 mins she's almost screaming through my ears, "SANDRA! GET HERE!"


i got there.. and she said.. "SEE?! Puan Jeyanthi knows ady.." i was like, "know what?" and she said, "JUST NOW YOU GO AND SHOUT.." i was like.. =X


then Diane and Jasmine add salt onto the wound la.. and together, we made things worst.. and puan jeyanthi was like, "where is he? i wanna interview him.."


Diane: neh neh.. i saw him there just now..
me: where?
diane: dunno~ somewhere there..
me: *takes out phone, calls him few hundred times, doesnt pick up. =.= continue calling*
jasmine: who are you calling?
me: my parents =P
jasmine: your parents are just THERE *points at the table beside our table*
me: well, my "parents"..

jasmine: OH OH!!!!!


*phone picked up*


me: hello! where are you??
youknowwho (ykw): times square la!
me: I KNOW LARRR.. WHERE!

youknowwho: find yourself laaa..
me: =.= I ASK YOU WHERE, YOU ASK ME TO FIND YOURSELF! =.=
ykw: near the right projection screen there laaa..


*saw him, off the phone, and I dunno why, after 5 secs, he still put his phone on his ear.. =.= i ALREADY OFF THE PHONE, goes to him, "OI!"*


me: eh.. ykw, come for awhile..
ykw: whyyy?
me: COMEEE FIRSTTT...
ykw: you tell me why firsttt..
me: you COME, then on the way i tell you why..
ykw: *walks a few steps with me, second thought, stopped walking* WHYYY??
me: YOU COME THEN YOU KNOW WHY LARH! * i shouted a bit too loud di =x*
ykw: why???????
me: my teacher wanna meet you..
ykw: WHY?!?!?!?!?!
me: she wanna ask you about *the ykw's school*... *actually, i made that up*
ykw: why would YOUR teacher wanna ask about MY school???
me: she wanna ask about ur team in your school...
ykw: BUT I WANNA WATCH MY TEAMM!
me: YOU COME FIRSTTTTT.... 5 mins only.. SERIOUSLY.. *very serious face, try not to laugh SO HARD*
ykw: *walks a few steps, turns back.. saw my face, then turn again. and walked with me*
me: YESSS.. YESSSS.. COME COME COMEEE.. *i felt like the bloody witch in cinderella with an poison apple*


*turns the angle where he cannot see me and say, "YES!".. reached to where puan jeyathi and the others sit.. kah wai smacks her forehead, "WTH?!?!?!?"*


me: COME COME COME.. sit sit sit.. *pulls a chair out for him*
ykw: O.o.. ..okay.. . .. .. ..
Puan J: so.. what school are you from?
ykw: *sensored*
Puan J: ur team is there issit?
ykw: yeah.. . *nods*
Puan J: so they are winning issit?
ykw: erm.. dunno..
Puan J: so, why arent you in? all of them you're so smart..
ykw: no.. i'm not smart.. *closes half of his face with the paper he is holding*

Puan Jeyanthi: so. .. .. . you know kahwai??
ykw: yeah.. *nods* *the paper is still there*

puan J: U're very smart right? Do you know kahwai is very smart too?
ykw: *nods* yeah.. *puts his hands over his mouth*
Puan J: oh.. so, you know kahwai laa..
ykw: *nods* yeah.. *hands still over the mouth*
Puan J: how you know her?
ykw: *hands still there* erm, st.johns..
Puan J: ohhhhh.. st.... johnsss.... so, what post are you in st.johns?
ykw: secretary..
me: YAYA TEACHER.. HE'S VERY SMART WAN..
puan J: so, how's your result these days?
ykw: harh? *hands still there*
Puan J: why you putting your hand at ur mouth???

*all of us burst out laughinggggg... damn funny like shitt... the way Puan J interview ykw is SO DAMN FUNNYYYYY*

ykw: *takes hand away, looks down, try to stop himself from laughing*
puan J: whoaa. not bad arh.. from *sensored school*

*then we malas to wait for the interview to finish. so, emily, joee and puiyi AND i went to walk around.. when we come back..*

me: how was the interview???
Puan J: not bad arr.. he's a good boy.. very decent..
me: YAYA... NOT BAD.. just suitable for kahwai =P
kahwai: TEACHER TEACHER... SANDRA PULLED ME INTO THIS BECAUSE HER BOYFRIEND IS IN THE SAME SCHOOL WITH YKW!
me: *omgwtfbbqvcddvdsbuubssbsmbsmgssab!* NO TEACHER NO NO NO!
Diane: ya.. teacher.. I SAW HIM BEFORE!
jasmine: YES YES... SANDRA HAS IT TOO!
kahwai: YA! TEACHER NOT ME! ITS HER!
puan J: what's his name?
Diane, Jasmine and kahwai: *****!!!!!!!!

*walao.. they shouted his name.. i tell you, i wanna cry ady.. MY PARENTS AND BROTHER IS JUST SITTING RIGHT BESIDE OUT TABLE!*

me: NO TEACHERRRRRRRRRRRRR T.T they are crapping.. *whispered something to the three blind mice*
Diane, jasmine, kahwai: OH SHIT! NONONONONO!!! teacher! no! we said wrongly already!!!! it wasnt it wasnt.. that guy is not sandra's boyfriend..
me: *takes a knife and stab all three of them*

erm, sry, ppl.. remember to grieve for me cause kahwai is SO GONNA KILL ME.. she's gonna turn and slap me upside down, inside out, round and round.

--------------------- end of story ---------------------------


hahaXD after that, we saw the results, then chao.. MBS got champion.. CONGRATS MAN! a bunch of blue smarty pants! hahaXD both of our school teams didnt get in, but then, they got like 90 over 200.. not bad.. cause they teams that got through.. the first team that got through got 110.. two questions only wert.. not bad.. besides.. they are form 5 students.. and they asked form 5 physics and chemistry questions.. which me, myself cant even wtheck are they talking about.. so, yeahh.. =)

Eventhough they didnt get anything, but still, they got the experience.. its more than enough, isnt it?

its okayy.. i still love all of you.. *huggiessss*

***


"OH EMM GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! "



these are the exact words when I heard Yi Zen's composed piece. I was stunned. I was flattered. It was SO AWESOMEEEE!!! you seee, in Yamaha, I realised that all these years.. i'm not having "PIANO CLASS" every sunday at 2pm. It's more like, music class. Fundamental, they call it. =D

and so, every week, its like homework. Teacher will give us two bars. A key. For musically blind ppl. Not as in, the key KEY, the *chi ching chi ching* *cash register sound* KEY.. sorry, over done it. I thought you ppl out there were stupid.


later did i realised, I was stupid-er, agree?


IF YOU DONT, AGREE, this time, you're really stupid AND DUMB. cause.. WHERE GOT SUCH WORD WANNN?? is MORE STUPID. not stupid-er. =P

anyway, why am i drifting so far apart from the topic. so yeah, our teacher will give us two bars of notes, then we are given five mins to compose either a 8 bars, 16 bars, 32 bars or 64 bars song. BUT, of course, we are not allowed to do 8 bars only =.= we need an A part. an A' part. AND a B part. and back to A part.


so yeah, last week, we were given two bars as homework. and we went back to compose. Yi zen
and Louisa composed a master piece. Well, sadly to say, I composed a piece of shit. And that's why when teacher asked me to play, I was like,"WHAT?! NONONO! mine is not nice! next week, teacher next week!"


and she replied,"ohhhhhhh!!!! i know laa.. u wanna be better than the others.. okla.." I was like.. O.o better? THAT IS SOOO IMPOSSIBLE MAN! I feel in love with all Yi zen's songsss.. seriously.. Low and siewjin would REALLY LOVE IT. cause they heard my composed stuff. and she loved it. and he's is TEN TIMES BETTER! after class, while waiting for my dad, I saw yizen standing outside the music school, so i went out and talked to Yi zen and praised his work.. mine you, he is so much younger than me you knoww.. Form 2, if i'm not mistaken.. but ofc.. all those songs he composed was dedicated to HIS youknowwho. HAHAHAXDDD..


the thing here is, I went out to talk to him right? when he went home, i went in back to the music school to wait for my dad cause it was so hot outside. So yeah, there's SOMETHING FISHY WITH THE EYES OF THE TEACHERS there. They kept looking at me. and I kept looking away. the moment I realised they looked at me, i was like, "die shit."

Louisa's right. They think, Yizen. I. like feelings. relate it. yeah. T.T cause i just remembered that it seems the teachers there always view Louisa's blog and.. erm.. i dunno how they have a thought that yi zen and I are together or something. cause like, Louisa dont even blog about us! =.="


anyway, who cares? i had a great day. with the three "EEEEE'S" and my music class gang. had fun laughing at Yizen. cause the way he sang was SO FUNNEHH!!!


haha.. chaoz! =D


how issit possible that I even LIKE Yizen?
He's younger AND
I already have a great darling,
agree?
*this time you dun agree, no offence, BUT you're REALLY REALLY STUPID*
=D

ps: thanks niren for that thingy.. ur post is really funny.. hahaXD thinesh ni.. mmg potong steam only.. hahaXD

No comments: