Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Fat-ory

with the reference above, yeah.. . ... instead of factory, my dad's factory makes me fat.. i cant stop eating when i'm there.. ahahhahaXD

Last weekend, I spent the whole day in my dad's factory cause no one was at home to baby sit me.. nolarr.. i was very bored cause no one was at home.. so, i asked my dad to send me to his factory.. i brought a pile of homework there and started doing.. doing my homework in the office there was so much more comfortable than doing it on my bed.. plus, there's so many stuff that i could just photostat easily there and the comp was so much better than my laptop.. so yeah.. he left me there.. and went out to have some meetingsss..

and the best of all, I WONT GET HUNGRY IN HIS FACTORY... but i will, at home.. hahaXD =D




quote siewjin: YOU THINK WHAT?! Jai ho arh?! hahahahahXD
oo oo strawberry syrup!
up to the office~
damn big man.. the cashewnutss...
cartons cartons cartons~
Dominosss~ reminded me of this song:

"say pizzahut, no.
say domino, no~
say starbuck, no~
only got Mcdonald!"

i dunno what is all that called .. so.. yeah.. =P
red beanssss~~~
did i like, just FORCED my juniors to bring me sugars for my Squad On Duty thingy?? i should've asked from my dad =.=
smile baby!
strawberry syrup. LOTS OF IT!

ps: bao yu zai.. my brother bought an abalone as big as YOUR FACE! was it ur cousin? ahhahahahahhaXD

***************************************************

found some pictures, that i'm suppose to post.. cause that day siewjin overnight at my house before the run.. so yeah..

This, is a girl, name siewjin, who is so terrified of herself being so fat..


and then, she tried so hard to kill herself because she was too fat.

I SUPPORT HER!!!!

ps: siewjin, "me.long."

pps: "moonwalk kejap! bodoh sial"

ppps: DONT KILL ME!

pppps: I LOVE YOU! =D

No comments: