Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 18, 2009

A week's story =)

So yeah, as promised. LONGGG updatessss~



Monday, during assembly, when the principal was giving her speech, she always start of with, "aaaaaassssssssssssssssaaaaamuallllllaaiikum..." and all the students were laughing.. and i cant help it but smile.. cause i was on duty.. if not, i would be laughing like some jakun already.. haha..



Both Monday and Tuesday, I was busy collecting money for the St.John members for my squad.. damn.. it was difficult.. some kept asking, why must pay? for what? this and that.. that girl was a form 1 girl from Low's squad.. I purposely see how Low handle it.. she was like telling that girl.. and the girl kept shooting stupid questions until she dont know what to say already.. kesian her.. and I came to rescue her.. I replied ALL her answers without stopping. She said, "its not tthat i dun want to sell.. its they dont wanna buy.." AND she wanted to stop me and ask me to come back after her Geography lesson.. i was like O.O "YOU THINK we are so free issit? You are the one who should come to us.. NOT US. we are ur seniors. Give some respect please.. What day is today? We told you how long ago ady? u say ppl dun wanna buy, cant you MAKE an effort to MAKE ppl buy it? how come others can and YOU cannot?? blablablbalblaaa" in the end she gave the money to us also.. =P



On Tuesday, we spent lots of time in the library because there wasnt any teacher.. and coincidencely, sheau hwa's class was also there.. and mama flammable and dada's class too! so, i sat with mama and dada.. and damn.. she's FAT! hahahahaXD walk here walk there.. as if she bought the library.. then, exhanged my super good correction tape with her ciplak wan.. and kept talking crap like GODKNOWSWHAT SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT! =.=



On wednesday, there were 6 periods of free time.. Chemistry, Physics AND bio had no teacher.. damn chunted weyhhh!!! but we used up all the time to find all the st.john members who didnt pay for the AGM fees and the sticker thingy.. shessh larrhh.. could've use the time to do my super big pile of homework.. but anyway, the tour around the school was fun.. hahaXD vivian, ade, Low and I went round the school to find members.. so, i went in to this form 2C class.. my squadie on dutieeee have to be postponed because of my prefect interview.. right.. the interview was um. . ... .. . funny? cause like. .. erm. . . Cik Rahayu and Encik Fauzan were laughing at my foolish answers? hahahaXD they were like asking, why i want to become a prefect, why i deserve to, how i handle hardcore students, this and that.. and then, comes to the funny part.. . .

teacher: kamu.. baca buku peraturan kan?
me: ya..
teacher: apa peraturannya tentang pelajar lelaki memakai T-shirt di dalam seragam sekolah?
me: arh? er, saya tak baca muka surat itu..
teacher: HAH?! kamu tak baca buku peraturan?
me: saya baca.. tapi. . .. tak baca muka surat tu. . .
teacher: tapi kamu tahu tak peraturannya?
me: er.. ya..
teacher: apa?
me: T-shirt yang nipis boleh tetapi bukan T-shirt yang tebal..
teacher: macam mana kamu tahu T shirt tersebut nipis ke tebal?
me: er, tengok lah..
teacher: macam mana nak tengok? mata kamu boleh ukur kah? atau kamu guna pembaris untuk ukur berapa cm ketebalannya?
me: tetapi, boleh nampak punya ma..
teacher: macam mana nak tengok? dia pakai DALAM T shirt tu...
me: tapi masih boleh nampak punya ma..
teacher: tapi dia pakai kat dalam.. mana boleh nampak??
me: boleh punyaaa, cikgu..
teacher: tak boleh laaa..
me: erm, bawa mereka ke bilik disiplin?
teacher: mana bolehh? kalau mereka tak mahu ikut? macam mana? sikit sikit punya masalah pun nak bawa ke bilik disiplin arh?
me: erm, suruh senior prefect untuk tolong evaluate pelajar tersebut?
teacher: senior prefect pun ada mata macam kamu jugak.. mata mereka bukannya luar biasa, boleh ukur ketebalan T-shirt pelajar tersebut..
me: er. .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . ..

then they were like laughing at me, and i was like, am i suppose to smile too? It felt so weird. .. . hahaXD then they were like, "bukannnnn.. .. . . kamu suruh mereka angkat sleeve mereka dan dari situ kamu boleh nampak kalau T-shirt itu nipis atau tebal la.. kalau nampak warna kulitnya maknanya nipis la.."

me: *nods nods nods*

i went out, and i told puiyi and adeline about it and they were like, "harh? its not in the buku peraturan larh. .. . it's a new rule.." i was like, "HARH?!?@?!?!?! really arh?! no wonder i didnt see that rule in the rulebook before larhh!!!!! shessshhh!!!"

no wonder they were like laughing.. (>.<)

and then, after the interview, ade, puiyi and I went for st.johns meeting.. saw our members playing some first aid banana game.. MY GOSH!! so unhygenic! hahahahXD luckily we didnt play it.. =P pass the banana with ur legs, then the last person have to eat it.. hope they didnt get food poisoning.. and then lehhh.. after that, i was going round, disturbing everyone a.k.a the committee which includes seniors and others.. with "something" and then, all of them were chasing me round and round.. DAMN FUNNEH! especially, adeline, xiau wei, puiyi AND LIM WEI GIN! weigin was the stupidest and the funniest cause others gave up while struggling with me.. but weigin was different, she chase chase chase then, we fought.. as in, really struggle which each other.. whoah.. not bad.. she was strong.. but ofc, not strong enough.. haha.. she continue chasing me round and round .. then, she when she had no breathe ady.. she stop chasing and say she shouldnt play with kids like me.. so, fine lo, she walked back.. and hide behind the wall, preparing to scare me.. she thought i didnt know she was there.. so, i tip-toed quietly and bend down, went next to the wall, and "BOO!" her.. she jumped and she was like getting a heart attack ady.. MYGOSHH!!!! she's SOOOO "SMARTTTT"! hahahahaXD everyone was like laughing at her.. SHE REALLY THINK I'M STUPID OR SOMETHING... hahahahahXDDDD

had a really fun time disturbing everyone.. so hyper that day.. hahahaXD then, went for Mr. Roy.. and STUPID VALERIE say i berlaku curang.. just because i was talking to a guy =.=" rightttt.. and she spread it to the whole world a.k.a the toilet when everyone was changing for PJ on Thursday morning.. =.= everyone was like, "OHHHH~~~~!!! sandraaaaa~~" i was like.. =.= rightt. .. . .. T.T

so, we had PJ on thursday, smart Low didnt remind me to bring my PJ clothes, so i didnt bring it.. went to the volleyball court there and they were running, and chasing stray dogs.. Low and I were like dating cause i ask her to teman me.. HOW TO RUN WITH MY PINAFORE LARH!!!! shesshhh..! after that, valerie, Low and I were like sitting at one corner.. talking crap.. went back, and had BM.. i think.. and then.. .. . keep sleeping in class.. I THINK. . . yeah.. during Bm.. when teacher was teaching the syair.. i was writing while sleeping.. not bad huh? my writing was still nice.. hahahaXD

and during recess, it was such a drama for puiyi, yuenping and I.. the canteen was still filled with students AFTER the bell rang.. =.= and there were still SO MANY PPL lining up to buy the waffle.. obviously they were buying to eat in class.. whoah whoah whoah.. felt so great.. ahhahaXD cause all of them were a bunch of seniors who wont listen to ANYONE =.= ugh.. so, i went to them, and said, "EXCUSE ME, ALL OF YOU, PLS GO BACK TO YOUR CLASS, RECESS IS OVER.. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BUY ANY FOOD NOW.."

and all of them started fighting back.. =.= they were like,

student 1: but we already paid..
me: too bad, you will either have to throw it away or eat it in 5 mins.
students2: alaaa.. one chance laa..
me: there's so many of you here, how many ONE CHANCE i have to give?
student 3: who say we cant buy? teacher know ady larhhh...
me: its stated in the school rule.. and excuse me, arent you suppose to wear a tudung because you coloured your hair?
student 3: what larh~ teacher already know..
me: YES, i know that teacher knew that, but you already signed a contract saying that you would wear a tudung as long as your hair is coloured... AND why are you wearing a coloured hair band? AND why are you not wearing a ribbon? AND why is ur hair not bamboo-ed?
student 3: =X... . . *hides at the back of another student*
me: anything else to say? *raised eyebrows*
student 3: teacher said i can take the tudung out in the class larh!
me: erm, i dun think this looks like a class to me, it looks like a canteen..

*everyone laughs at her*

and then and then and then.... hahhahah, puiyi and yuenping and i.. .. . hahahXD we were trying to stop this form 5 guy from bringing waffle to class, it was SUCH A DRAMA MANN!!!!! hahahahaXD puiyi and yuenping were following him till the pondok bacaan there, and coincidencely, i was dutying there, so we stalked him and both of his friends to skylite.. he was like, "PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS!!!!"

puiyi: NO WAY.. give us the waffle!
student: alarr... just once only..
sandra: that day u said the same thing.. no,.. give it to us..
student: *went between a super narrow place between a pillar and some bar cause he was really thin, trying to run away..* pls laaa~!
puiyi: *follows him* NO NO!
student: *SUPER SHOCKED FACE*
puiyi: WHAT?! u think YOU ONLY CAN GO THROUGH THERE ISSIT?!

*everyone laughed*

finally puiyi slimness have some advantage.. hahahahahaXD

student: *throws the waffle to another friend, wants to run away*

we chased and chased and blocked all the stairway.. they cant run, finally, he sat down.. and we were around him..

puiyi: GIVE US THE WAFFLE..
student: i wont eat in class wann. .. .
sandra: if u not eating in class, then give it to us, to give the teacher, then claim it back from teacher...
student: dun wan...
puiyi: GIVE IT TO US..
student: i know i know.. all of you will become good prefects once u pass ur probations.. i KNOW u can become good prefects.. but this time its okay wan.. just let me go.. when u become prefect only be like that..
puiyi and I: NO... we dun care if we become or not.. we are probates and this is our duty..
students: alarrrr. .. . .dun laaaa..
puiyi: GIVE IT TO US!
student: okay.. i'll remember three of you.. three of ur faces..
me: yeap! and I'm from 4 Science Beta.. come and look for me if you are not satisfied..
student: *points at puiyi* how bout you?
puiyi: 4 Science beta also..
student: how bout you? *points at yuenpin*
sandra: ALL of us are from 4 Science Beta..
student: okay.. how bout your telephone number?
puiyi, yuenping and I: =.=" what the. .. ..
sandra: sorry.. i'm not available.. =P
student: address?
three of us: DOUBLE SWT =.="

in the end, he gave up and gave us the waffle cause he really beh tahan us already.. damn funny laa.. we went to his class after giving the waffle to teacher and ask him to collect it after school.. he was like, "after school, this thing become SHIT ADY LAAA.." ahhahahaXD then he kept asking us for our telephone number... like wth.. hahahXD then the next day.. he was like, "YOU!!!! *points at me*"

and i replied,"yesss?? any problem??" and he said, "today.. dun care about me.. just eat like normal.. dun have to care about me.." i was like, "YOU BETTER NOT bring food into ur class.." then he saw puiyi, and asked for her telephone number.. DAMN FUNNEH MANNN!!!!

it was such a big drama man... hahahahaXDDD on friday, we had Sivic, and then Maths.. played so much during Maths time with ade, vivian and siewjin.. hahahaXD after that, we had Bio.. did the experiment.. the puiyi made me cry.. T.T nolarh.. joking.. SHE LAH!!!! hit me so hard for no reason.. =.= then everyone start to hit me.. =.= stupid la them.. kept playing the iodine and starch suspension and water.. damn funny la.. hahahahXD Jo ee and emily was washing the apparatus.. and then, Jo ee accidentally splattered water on Emily's shirt when Emily was trying to demonstrate on how syringes work on humans.. ahahhahaXD damn funneh mann... hahahahXD

after bio, we had Moral... and somehow, that two periods passed so fast.. cause i was doing my St. John invitation card thingy, after school, gave emily and puiyi the pizza boxes they needed for the Mighty Minds thingy.. then, fetched Sheau hwa, jessica and Zunzen to Starbucks since the fat butts dun wanna walk there.. so, just ask alex to tumpang them.. and . .. .

I saw Boon Kheng.. and i was thinking WHO WAS HE WAITING FOR.. turns out to be zunzen.. and he threw some i.dunno.what kind of plush toy animal into the car for zunzen.. i was like laughing like shit.. and also some DNA cardgame thingy.. and also an AL-QURAN.. we were like.. WTH?! he give you al-quran for whaaat??? and then, i took two small plush toys, i think its somekind of finger puppet.. so, i stucked it one on my pointie and the other one on my middle finger.. and i was showing it on the window to everyone.. damn funny man.. everyone was laughing like shit..

so yeah.. went for puan jugdeep's tuition, had SO MUCH FOOD THERE, she was like making karipap for us.. then treat us with muruku.. and like.. my god.. get us so much fatter there.. after that, came back continue watching hana yori dango.. i thought disc 8 was the last disc.. and i was like WTHECK!!!! END LIKE THIS!? then i realised there was another disc!

OH EM GEEEE!!! SO DAMN NICEEE!!! hahahahahXDDD so sweet la both of them.. hahhhahahaXDDD and then.. rot until like 11pm.. got really tired.. but, i felt like waiting for someone's reply.. so, i finish up my st john stuff and public speaking thingyy.. wait wait wait, FINALLY HE REPLIED! dota.. my love enemy.. ahhahaXD he reply, saying he wanna sleep.. RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTT. .. . .such A GOODDDDDDDDDDDD FRIENDDDDDDDDD... hahhahahaXD

slept and kept waking up in the middle of the night.. nightmares lots! T.T then cannnot sleep ady.. so energetic at 2.30am.. looking forward for school UNTIL I REALISED IT WAS SATURDAY!!!! T.T.. so yeah.. at 7 or 8 something in the morning, heard my mom baking machine sound.. she was baking durian cake.. damn.. the whole house smells like durian.. but it was really yummehhh~!!!! yumm yummm~~~

went for breakfast, my mom and bro left me alone.. and went to subang.. T.T without me.. cause i have tuition.. the adeline pulak wanna go for the MU match.. so, made the tuition earlier.. but my mom and bro cant wait no more, so they went without me.. T.T sobsss.. so, after tuition, i was DYINGGGG!!! no one was at home.. my maid is excluded.. and there was NOTHING TO DO!!! nothing to watch also.. T.T then my saviour came!

my dad came back, and i tag along with him for lunch.. and i told him i wanna hang out in his factory... so, i brought all my homework.. and did there.. i wanted to sleep ady.. felt a bit hungry.. and yeah babeh! i will never get hungry in his factory.. SO MANY FOOODDD~~!! and of course, i helped myself... hahahaXD when i got bored and frustrated of doing my addmaths, i just on the comp.. and here i am, blogging and also chatting with Low about the st john T-shirt.. and then, walk around the factory.. yada yada..

kla.. i got to go! watch Harry Potter! yeah mannN!!!! buh byeee~~ love ya ppl!

No comments: