Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Journey of Being A Choralspeaker.

The final time "Laughter, The Best Medicine" was recited..


Tabitha was conducting.. she was like, falling down already.. hahaXD


fattie hyena ass stuffing McDonalds into her mouth.
Val the Hyena FAT ass.. and I =D
cacat la this photo..
THIS sally arrrrr. .. . ..
Salleh and I! =D
Vivian and I..
shortie Emily and I
FATTY pui *spits* yi.. and I.. hahahahXD okayyy.. the way she covered her badge looks funny.. hahahaXD

shessh! see his face also wanna vomit ady.. =.= SMILE MORE LAAAA!!!!
I DIDNT MEAN like THAT, teh kean loong! =.=
the view of KL tower from CBN.. hahaXD

the stage quite nice arh.. =D
Viv and I were bored.. =D
Taman Desaaaa~
PESS~~ spot Chee Enn or nott?? hahaXD at the third row i think.. personally, i think, the arrangement is a bit problematic cause cant really see EVERYONE..
teehee~ a closer look.. =D
oh oh! that gay guy! ahahahaXD he looks like Blythe u knoww... =D
CBN girlssss~ championssss~ =D they were great =D
everyone emo-ed at the tennis or badminton court.. and I was promoting my bag.. see it see it?! hahahahaXD
everyone in the canteen..
except us.. hahahaXD oh! look at puiyi's face! hahahahahahhaXD
we were *cheers*-ing with our biscuits.. hahaXD how pathetic.. =P


uhuh.. some candid pictures by Sally..
HAH! caught ya! =D
I was super sad, knowing that we cant win after listeining to CBN's choralspeaking.. =(
kisses from Dil and I to Val! =D
it's such a sad case.. . .. =(
oh! fatties from left: Sandra, Valerie, dil, Sally =D
camwhorers~

WHAT THE HECK, VALERIE?! "THANKS" a lot for taking this photo.. =.=
WHAT THE DOUBLE HECK, VALERIE HEN SUE TYNG!!!!!!

are you like preparing to send this picture to Colgate or Darlie to advertise my teeth?


How could u be so happy after the sad sad case happened? well, u scolded me for that sad sad face.. and in return,


I gave you this SUPER HYPER FACE! that indicates i'm gonna bite ur head off!


sleeeepieee Dilleh~

RIGHTTTTT. . . .. . . thanks Valerie for saying I looked like a DUCK! u were forcing me to smile.. and so, I was FORCING myself to smile.. well, great job i did, ENDED UP LOOKING LIKE A DUCKKIEEEE!!! shesssh!


rock-a-by-baby-on-the tree toppp~~~
our trophies.. got third, quite sad about it..
uhuh.. too bored, and i was reading this.. =P

ke-ti-ga. .. ..=(

Well, instead of sulking all alone by myself in the bus, i decided to go take pictures with everyone in the bus.. =D

Start with my dearest Diane..
what kind of picture is this, puiyi?

oh! the "EMO" picture u took.. HAHAHAHAHAHXDDDD


KKKKarrrrrrrrrrMan and I =D
thanks for the PEACE sign, keanloong gor.. =.=

Me, Karh waiyye and Jasmine =D

YES YES!! tabitha.. YES!!! wink like THAT to the judge next time! hahahahXD
nahh just joking.. cause u look better like this.. =D my squad 4 assistant and our beloved conductress =DDD


xuang xuang, Tharine and I =DD
oh.. Muzzzzzii~~~
Derrick the BIG SPENDER and I..


aww.. Muzi maluuuu~~~ hahahahXD

"comee.. muzi.. let's take picture.."

ANDDDDDDDDDD...............................

yeah.. i forgot to add the sentence.. WITH YOUR EYES OPEN! =.=
big time blur case... ... =.= will miss you man!


Fatin, Syara the PRINCESS and I =D
the sticker that the guys stick on sheng rei's butt!
arjunnnn~~ the fastest runner in the WHOLE WIDE.. school.. hahahahXD =D



Chengken and HALF OF CHAR-SEEEEE~~~
whoah.. charrr-seeee.. ur muka sangat.. "BAJET" hot laaaaaa~ ahhahahahXD
oh em geee.. simmarjit look SO WEIRD..
a closer look at sheng rei's BUTT! hahahaXD


everyone walking to Starbucks and Jusco after we reached school =D
Derrick's unfinished sandwich, and drink..
Andreana and puiyi's FIRST starbuck treat. . .
fuyh~! valerieee.. BAJETTT LAA NOWWWWW.. the hair like that.. hahahaXD look at emily and tharine.. DAY AND NIGHT ALSO holding the phone.. unlike me.. SLEEPING ALSO HOLDING THE PHONE.. hahahahahXD


ohoh! my drink =DD
emily and viv's.. they practically share EVERYTHING.. ahhahaXD nola.. jokingg =D
4 Science Beta class photo XD



we cheers almost EVERYTHING practically.. ahhahahaXD
well,
eventhough we "lost" in choralspeaking..
eventhough we didnt get champion..
we still love each other..
because being a choralspeaker has been a really good experience..
It bond us with every way it could.
we went through so many things together,
remember the times we laughed till we can't breathe?
the times how everyone shut their mouth when there were arguements?
the times Dil and Tabitha AND xuang were so pissed with us?
but..
we were still enjoying ourselves at the same time?
and also, through the journey,
being a choralspeaker taught us,
HOW a team should be,
HOW important unity is,
HOW we should lose proudly to others,
HOW important laughter is.. *cause our title is LAUGHTER, THE BEST MEDICINE*
"AND MOST IMPORTANTLY," *keanloong's line*
it taught us HOW important friendship is to ALL OF US.. =)
dramas were all over during practices,
but we're still friends.
GOOD FRIENDS =)
AND,

no matter what happened,

Life goes on ;)
-Choralspeakers of SMKSBU 2009-
*click, PUBLISH!*

No comments: