Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Being *coughs* random!

Good evening, *coughs* my beloved blog readers *cough coughs*...


I'm sick.


upside down, inside out, round and round.


went out with my brother. Both of us needed to see the guy with the white robe, having a stethoscope hung around his neck. The guy who has ugly writing.


the doctor didnt wanna treat my bro. cause he suspect my bro to get H1N1.. and yeah.. so, he just treated me but asked my brother to go to the hospital to check..


quote the doctor: treating H1N1 patients, we'll be fined 10, 000 ringgit and maybe three months jail. WHAT KIND OF OFFEND IS THAT?


hahahahahaXD i find that reallly funny! hahaahahXD

***************************************
bloody pissed right now.


right. my fault right? everything my fault.


FINE.


I APOLOGISE OKAYYYYY??? i'm sorry. fullstop. case closed.
chaoz!

I NEED TO SLEEP. because I'M BLOODY SICK AND MY BLOODY SPOON IS FORCING ME TO BLOODY SLEEP. UGH!

damn!

and i need to go support my dear puiyi, ho yen yi, and Jo Ee.. the threee "Eeeeeeeeee's" at Mighty Minds, in times square tomorrow.. f'll bring a super big banner, as big as my house.. and support all of u there! and obviously, the banner would be smaller than an A4 paper.. cause my house is that small.. sorry.. i cant do anything. recession! XD love all of ya! muackssssssssssssss!

=DDDD love ya ppl too!

and i find it so hard to SOUND okay..

No comments: