Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Spoon&Fork.fm



quote bao yu zai: Spoon&Fork.fm

So, here we are.. the weekend that i've NOT been longing for.. well.. i dunno larh! *sigh* I'm so bloody sick.. I'm sick upside down, inside out, ROUND AND ROUND.. T.T

so, let's start with Monday.

Nothing happened.

Tuesday.

Dun think anything happened.

Wednesday.

not sure if anything happened.

Thurday.

Not much things happen.

Friday.

Nothing happen.

Conclusion: There's TOO MANY THINGS THAT HAPPEN TILL I CANT REMEMBER ALL OF IT.. So,

END OF POST.

I'll get bashed up if i post like that. ESPECIALLY BY THE SUM PUI YI.

FINE. EVENTHOUGH i am bloody sick. I'll TRY to remember some shit so that I can POST IT UP, OKAYH?! grrr.. why am I so angry? =.= oh! i forgot. Sick. Mood swing. Frustrated. Relate it yourself.

On monday,
as far as i remember, i was shaking the whole morning. Cause of the sudden presentation of public speaking. The title of my speech was, THE POWER OF SMILE.. and i started my speech with the word, "SMILEEEE!!!!!" and it was so annoying cause EVERYWHERE i go after that, during recess and stuff, EVERY SINGLE HUMAN who walked past me will say. SMILEEEEE!!!! which blardy annoys me like shit. Siewjin thought I said, "MOMMMM!!!!!" instead of "SMILEEEEE!!!" -.- Had piano and laughed like shit with my pianomate.. cause she kept pissing teacher off.. and the way she pissed her was SO FUNNY.. and minus the times where she kept ACCIDENTALLY poured her Anglia all over my table and floor.. hahaXD

tuesday, both of my brothers came and fetch me.. I was like so angry cause of the rejection of st.john invitation card.. I wanted to kill everyone in St. John ady.. grrr.. especially.. EVERYONE!!!! the day started well.. after recess, we had Addmaths.. and after addmaths, half of my class ppl need to go for the Program RIMUP.. and most of the prefects needed to go for the Top 5 interview.. AND the malays went for Islam class.. So, my class only left 7 ppl.. which were emily, jo ee, yuenping, puiyi sum, chu, kah mun, and sin zhao..AND ME.. .. so, it was 8.. =P

all of us sat at different different corners, and started disturbing each other.. we kept calling each other, then say,"NOTHINGGG~" the teacher also didnt really care ady.. she didnt teach cause there were so little students.. and we were doing our own work.. my god.. it was so fun... =D then all of us keep crapping here and there.. i was enjoying the cool weather.. cause that was the only day in the week that was really cool.. so, yeah.. i was enjoying.. UNTIL, sin zhao came and said.. "SANDRA, I HAVE BAD NEWS FOR YOU..."

ke-ba-boom~~~

my mood jatuh tenggelam masuk longkang... all the perfect nicely done invitation card that sh, juanlee and I have done was rejected. like.. omgwtfdvdbbq-edmarshmallowvcdsbuubssbsmbsmgssab! I went to see weigin and xinyi about it. argued here and there. and i was like, FINE.. and walked away.. I was so damn pissed.. its like, we did it so nicely then u said its rejected.. yeah.. "DO AGAIN.." lIke it's SO BLARDY EASY =.=" and LIKE WE EVEN HAVE BLARDY TIME.. damn it man.. i dun pity sin zhao who got a GOOD PIECE from me..

wednesday,
I suffered from severe stomach cramps as soon as i woke up.. and it lasted till today.. GREAT.. =.= well, i was dying during Chem, Physics and Bio period.. during chem, puan lee wasnt in, so, i tried to sleep in classs... I have to apologise to emily.. cause i know she kept calling me to sit with her, but i was sleeping.. and i didnt really care.. and I FORGOT.. cause my stomach was killing me.. i guessed she was angry with me.. cause she wasnt talking to me after that.. i was like question mark question mark.. UNTIL i remembered that i actually palau-ed her during chem.. so yeah.. i deserved that.. then, during Physics..i forgot what happened.. then, during Bio, i was like putus wayar again.. I was like so enthusiastic to listen to what teacher was teaching.. sat with Kit yung and TIen soong they all.. and they started to crap about Forks and Spoons.. this and that.. =.= RIGHTTTTT.. thanks, buddies.. =.=
Went straight to tuition after school, emily beh song me. DIdnt talk to me. but, after that, I was okay with her ady.., cause like, i keep disturbing her.. =D but anyway, cheer up, baby! =D


Thursday, dreading to die.. hmm.. kinda sucky day.. had Pj.. but we didnt have PJ.. instead,all of us were talking and chatting and stuff.. so.. yeah.. =D and then then then... . .. .during recess, there were some commotions going on between Thean Wee Keat's gang and I.. and damn! i was so embarassed.. but, i didnt really care.. cause like.. then, i thought Chu helped me copy down all the notes.. cause that was what i saw when i woke up from class, but it turns out to be, emily was actually the one who was copying for me.. but Chu helped much too..

thanks so much, humans..

I would like to SPECIAL THANK to ppl like:

-Siewjin for helping me out during recess and was there to provide me her lap to sleep on.
-Nanthienie for warning me about the thingy
-Low for what arh? GOT LARH.. forgot ady.. oh! remembered, for massaging me! =D
- Zun zen for asking how was I...
- eugene also for helping me and teach me how to massage my head!
- keanloong who wanted to borrow me his shirt and helped me to carry my things up from the lab to class
- chu for helping me to carry my bottle, copy things, keep apologising FOR NOT TELLING ME SOME THINGS... (>.<)
- emily for helping me out so much, copying the stuff
-Puiyi for using her super weak arms to pull me to walk faster. I was weaker. so, she was successful, that little small devil looking good friend =)
- Yuenping for keep comforting me
- Jo ee for asking me if i was okay..
-vivian who was there to crack stupid jokes that made me laugh like shit..
- Tien soong and Kit Yung who asked how was i and stuff..
- weigin and xinyi, a.ka my mama and dada for caring and worrying so much about me..
- lexxie a.k.a alex for helping me out to bashed weekeat through the phone.
-vyvyan for understanding
-sheau hwa for wanting to KNOW what happen and who was on my side..
- and of course, my personal spoon who gave me support all the time , talking to me, cheering me up, cracking lame jokes that made me go !!!!! but, most importantly, the person who was there for me whenever I needed him =)

and MOST OF ALL, I would like to DOUBLE SPECIAL thank...
siewjin, nanthienie, Low, ZunZen, eugene, keanloong,Chu, vyvyan, lexxie, zkang, sheau hwa, weigin, xin yi, puiyi, Jo ee, Ho yen yi (emily), AND Fong yi yi (vivian)!
means, EVERYONE I SAID LARH =.=
I love all of you and I'm saying that from
the BOTTOM OF MY BUTT!

and i have to thank alex for standing up for me and being so protective! =DDDDD yay for him! =D even I WAS SO SCARED WHEN HE SCOLDED WEE KEAT ON THE PHONE.. T.T the way he scolded wee keat was like, "DID YOU KNOW WHO U DISGRACED?! YOU DISGRACED MY SISTER!!! ITS MY SISTER OKAYH!"


yesterday, feeling better, but not really feeling better. woke up at 3 something, slept at 5 something, and woke up at 5.35am. and someone DOUBLE woke me up with a call.. =D thanks, darling =DD Had erm, bio.. but dint really listen. the last subject was moral..then the probates who sucessfully became prefects results came out.. and viv, siewjin, adeline, puiyi, low and I were so excited about it.. kept running from fourth floor to ground floor.. but we did that a few times, but the results wasnt out yet.. they asked us to wait till school ends.. BUT WE CANT WAIT! so we keep going down to check. Damn tiring.. but fun.. cause we kept pushing each other.. to get down faster. in the end, the results were out.. after school, puiyi, ade and I were very excited and nervous at the same time.. siewjin and vivian were also nervous and worried for us..

so, yeah.. we went down, i saw niren, jarrett and melvin they all.. and yeah.. puiyi and I got through.. we were happy, but were really sad for adeline, so, viv and I dedided to call Alex Gan who is Adeline's brother and tell him. we were trying to help cause adeline said she dunno how to face her family..

so yeah.. and the news spread to her whole family.. we asked them to make adeline happy and stuff cause they were going to Fraser's Hill.. so yeah.. then, adeline wont stop crying even in the car, and when she reached home, she still cried.. and she told her dad. her dad gave her a hug.. and she told him everything.. NOT KNOWING THAT THE WHOLE FAMILY ACTUALLY KNEW IT EARLIER because of viv and i.. =P

when i called her.. THEN ONLY SHE WAS SO SHOCKED and went, "HARH?! REALLY?!" hahahahXD she's feeling better already, so ppl, dun worry!

i was suppose to go out with Valerie yesterday but erm.. instead, I went out to erm.. mid valley with my family to have dinner and buy something.. sorry val val! hyena ass, i WILL get you a present that will change ur hatred to love towards me =P before going out.. my eldest brother pass alex some clothes that he bought for him in Australia.. and i was like. "ME LEHHH?!" then he was like, " you arrr?? give you this la *kisses my cheek*"

shessh.. not fair lo.. .. . . but.. aih.. BETTER THAN NOTHING LA =DDDD while we were shopping, I was like somekind of lost kid, wandering 5 metres away from them.. cause i was walking blardy slowww.. and they were like talking crap. as usual. hahaXD

and then, my elder bro see like i so cham like that, so he teman me and walk behind.. cause that time i was scolding alex being so immature.. and alex was like O.o.. my elder bro was like, "aiyaa.. dun need to argue with him laa.. u know he's like 15 or 16 wertt.."

me: WHAT?! i am 16! means u're saying i'm immature larhhh...
bro: nolaaa.. he is 15...
me: but my birthday is still not here yet.. so i'm like.. STILL 15??
bro: aiyaa.. dun talk about it ady larr.. so, how are you these days? enough pocket money or not?? u need some from me or not??
me: OF COURSE NOT ENOUGH LAAAAAAA...
bro: oh. then how much you want..
me: as much as you have laaa~
bro: aiyaa.. need so much for whaat.. 5 ringgit enough or not??
me: U THINK I"M STILL A KID ARH?! GIMME 5 RINGGIT FOR WHAT?! CRAZY ARH?! i give YOU larh! =.=

haha.. let me post some pictures.. =DDD


I told me mom about it.. and everyone was like laughing, she was like, "ur dad gives her *sensored*.. and you give her 5 ringgit..? u expect her to want it arh?"

the Mc Donald run.. i was laughing like that because my dad took out like, a stack of Rm50 bucks and expect us to smile.. cause we didnt smile when he asked us to.. ahhahaXD
GOOD BABEH! =DDD
look at that jesssy on the right.. shesssh her!
I spot three ppl in this photo.. ahhahahahahahXD look so weird if you keep looking at the person in the middle.. hahahaXD she's like looking STRAIGHT at my cam..
love my bao bao! thanks, darlingggg! =D
damn CUTE RIGHT?!
DAMN! she look so serious... =(
siewjin punya kerja la ni... but.. SO CUTEEE!!!! kawaiiiiiiiii~~@@!!!!

its strangled.. pity-nyaaa...


hahahahahahahahaah!



double HAHAHHAHAHA! my dog's bald like its owner! hahahahahhaXD





No comments: