Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

28 May 2008, morning time...

okay.... i'm bored... woke up at 9am today.. not that early... 'dad' messaged... and scolded me for not sms-ing him yesterday night.. cause he didnt slept untill 1am yesterday.. stupid... but yesterday was scaryy.... seriously... not joking... i'm chatting to 'dad' and renny now... boringg..... my mom is asking me to eat more.. andi say dun wan.. then she say...
'sandra, who are u talking to on the computer arrr?? nowadays... i always notice u talking to someone on the computer... ' this and that... siew jin was like staring at me.. wat the helll.. i told my mom i am blogging... yish...

sheau hwa is asleep.. just wake up then sleep again.. pig... siew jin and pinky is eating.... they eat a lot... haha... eating and watching anime... and i am here blogging.. today is a hot day in genting.. hot but cold... as in... the sun is very shiny and bright but the weather is fine....

my throat is like so pain everytime i talk... cause i scream to much yesterday... i tell u.. my screaming can make ur ears deaf.. ask siew jin or sheau hwa or pinky.. hahahha.... scream too much...

okay... i will blog later.. wanna go swim.. i will freeze to death.. eventhough its hot.. but its still windy and cold.. aih.. u wont understand wan larhh.. come to genting now and u will understand... :D

No comments: