Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 25, 2008

D.I.E

ohmygod... today is like the worst day of my life... my camera... the memory card... i dunno wat the hell happen to it... no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....... seriously.. i dunno wat happen... i tell u.. i can cry ady mann..... wat the helll...... shit.. shit..shit.. i wanna die man.. i'm gonna get killed by alex... seriously... shit man.. shit.. shit.. shit... wat on earth happen to it.. sobs... the memory card is killing me..... die mann... and how on eart am i suppose to take the camera to genting... haizz...no... die lo.. this time.. shit.. shit... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pls lar.. god.. pls.dun.do.this.to.me...... pls... i am gonna get it from my parents and alex...shit la.... wat shud i do mann... god!!! pls.. help me mann.. die.. die.. die.. shit.. shit.. shit... how can this happennn...................... die...die... :( :( :(

No comments: