Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 9, 2008

annoyed with that idiot

i really cannot tahan this time I never say F words.. unless i am really really realllyyyy the ****ing angry.. the stupid mushroom green duck... i was already having a bad stomachache.. can die ady.. i was practically lying on the floor during sivic exams... i was like tahaning my idiotic pain... and when i have my moral exams.. itss like superrr pain... like what i am having now... u shud see my handwriting when i was writing this...arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! this was my ugly writing
this was the stupid thing i was conteng-ed when i was superrrrr angry...

and this one too.. to lepaskan my angryness... arghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it says.. idiot.. freaking stupid crazy asshole... :D


i was like begging the god to let me sleep.. and finally.. when i slept... the stupid mushroom green duck go slap me like 7-8 times.. not soft u noe... to wake up.. for wat? nothing... why in the hell and wat in the hell is wrong with that unmarried woman.... so frustrateddddd!!! now... my stomachache come back.... I.FEEL.LIKE.STRANGLING.HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u noe.. i abaikan-ed my moral paper.. didn't even write my name on the paper and straight away try to sleep....cause the pain is un-explainable ....I can cry ady...and she WOKE ME UP FOR NOTHING ......HATE THAT STUPID B**** .....I don't use vulgar words ....even if you hear me use it , I don't actually mean it.....but this time ...I mean it waith all my bloody heart and SOUL. and now the idiotic pain come back.........
I.WANT.TO.KILL.HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have to think other things.. or i will end up killing someone... and being a murderer... i wonder how is my kota kinabalu trip is going to be... okay... think of ways to make fun of 'mum'... then seeing him smile is fun too... thinking about him smile... :) :)..(not 'dad', of course.. who wud ever think HE is cute.. maybe one or two person...).. i meant the twilight edward.... emily is rolling her eyes at me... sobs.. she glared at me... and then she gave me her cute face... and lying down the table.. her face is so innocent.. she went like >.< .. now she is looking at me... then looked away.. and then bck at me... she is looking at her watch.. wondering why is her boyfren not here yet... and then glared at me again... and again.. so cute... she's so cute when she gets angry.. haha.. she's looking at me now... rolling her eyes.. putting her hand on her head... and said 'CAN YOU STOP WRITING?' i still kept writing.. and now she is going 'aihh....' she is trying to take pui yi's things.. wat the heck...still got 20 minutes... arghh!!! siew jin is clipping her hair ... she warned me not to write about her..but... who cares?? :D pui yi dont seem to move too much today.. haha.. Niro came back.. from the toilet... again... emily is enjoying looking at her beautiful nails.. admiring it.... ewh... disgusting.. jacky just acted like a perverted seeing a hot girll.... which is obviously me.. haha.. so stupid mann... disgusting shit... I know i'm hot but i didnt think even girls wud fall for me.. haha.. i just ask for a new paper from adeline to write... she's smiling at me.. siew jin made some stupid expression,... sheau hwa looked bored.. she conteng-ing something.. ade is fat... i dunno wat is she staring ar... thinking of 'SOMEONE" perhaps... Niro is hugging her bottle... siew jin is opening her bottle... drinking.. closing it back... emily is rocking her chair.. now lying her head on the table.. ade just drank.. WAT ON EARTH IS NIRO DOING??!! she's like.. putting her bottle on her eyes... and like wat the...

i'm pulling adeline's chair... then i let go of my hands... and the super loud noise came out.. everyone was staring at me and her.. but i was like laughing like shit...and then she went.. sandra arr.... she just hit me... wakak.. now she is staring at me and went 'ewh'.. i dunno why.. maybe she's just jealous... haha... emily eyes are soooo biggg... siew jin is smiling at me.. adeline just blow a kiss to siew jin.. they are like exchanging blow kisses....EEWWHHH!! she blow to siew jin to show only.. but DEEPP DOWN IN HER HEART>>>> its to 'aherm aherm'.... sheau hwa's going to rot.. she doesnt know whats happening behind... siew jin is staring at pui yi's legs.. scarrryyyy.... emily is pulling pui yi's table.. and then pui yi kick emily's chair... hhahahahhah.. i'm laughing like shit di.... bcz of the stupid adeline making stupid stuff.... low's staring at me now... emily's staring at me now... she's smiling at me,.. and talking to me... and i think she was coming on to me... nola.. that's a lyrics for the song 'if you were gay'..haha

i think i'll stop here.. or not I will be having a hard time typing this post and everyone's gonna complain about my long long posts...:D:D

OH., and i spread my blogging- in- class to sheau hwa.. niro.. and pui yi.. wakaka....

No comments: