Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 18, 2008

I just want u to realise..

i know u were noticing every movement i made today... and i bet u didnt notice.. i was noticing that u were noticing me.. i know u tried to be close to me.. stay close to me.. but too bad.. i ignored u.. it was difficult okay.. being so close to u all these while and ignoring u now.. and when u call for me.. i usually answer u with enthusiasm.. but now.. i didnt even answer u.. i know u have been wondering why.. but i think u just dont notice ur mistake... or maybe u did.. but.. the mistake u made was a very bigg one, to me... till i dont know wheather to forgive u or not.. cause it really hurt me a lot... it was really realllyy hurting... ur words were sharper than a knife... and now u expect me to talk to u?? i know u are feeling very sad now... but u think i am happy??? well.. its just the outside.. reallyy.. its ONLY the outside... and i am telling u that u have change.. i just want to tell u for now.. just because other people is like that.. it doesnt mean that u have to be like them.. i realllyyyy prefer u to be ur last time.. i like the last time one.. the one i use to have fun with.. the one i use to tell my stuff to.. the one who knows every single thing going through in and out of me.. not the one NOW... i hate that one.. and seeing u like that.. hurts me a lot.. we are getting further and further apart.. without u noticing... and maybe when u started to realise.. it may be too late... just to let u noe.. i really miss u.... the old YOU... :(

No comments: