Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 30, 2008

=D

woke up at 8.00... heard my family going out to eat for breakfast.... enexpectedly.. they didnt wake me up.. oh... alex woke me up.. he on the lights.. and when 'SANDRA! SANDRA! SANDRA!'..... luckily he didnt sprinkle water on me... he called me... but i went...shut up! i wanna sleep.. go urself larhh!! hehe... then.. he went out.. WITHOUT turning the lights off... ugh!!!! my mom came down.. then she was like... 'sandra, why u sleep with the lights on?' then i went.. the stupid head alex larh! turn on ady dun wanna turn off... then she quickly ask my maid to turn off the lights...hehe... then.. i went back to sleep....

then.. i woke up at 12.00pm... ask my maid to make mushroom soup!!! then... hehe.. found out that no one is at home... PARTYYY TIMMMEEEE!!~~ hanakimi.. hanakimi.. hanakimi!!! but.... the stupid alex... go close my uploading windows... NOW>>> I HAVE TO UPLOAD THAT GREAT DRAMA FOR ANOTHER FEW HOURS>>>>>!!!! arghhhhh!!!!! stupid....

yesterday.. when i was on my way to tuition.. at 8.00pm...my mum came back from genting..with sheau hwa... and pinky.... dammit... i had to go for tution.. if not... hehe.... my mom teach pinky to knit... and she say pinky is very patient... (wateverrrrrrrrrrr... first time is like that one.....) my scarf that i made... like 2 years ago.. is like still not done.. lazzzyyy wanna make.. hehe... and it takes time... i mean me larhh.... haha... before that... i called adeline... talked for a veryyy long time again... hehe... she's not dead yet... haha... but 'dad' is half dead... hahahha... he's sick internally and externally... hahaha.... but this time.. me and ade.. talk not that long only for 20 minutes.. usually... (i better not say)... =D

okai.. i wanna watch hanakimi... buh-bye~~!!

No comments: