Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 29, 2008

home sweet home... =D

at last, i'm back in Kay Elle....just reach home.. i ran up to the comp.. and i blog... =D.. i am super tired now... and super sleepy.. siew jin and i woke up at 7am and followed pinky's dad to come down to KL... sheau hwa stayed a little longer with my mum there to clean up my aunt's apartment.... pinky's dad fetch siew jin home.. cause her house which is Bukit Antarabangsa is on the wayy.... and me.. i reached at about 9.15am.... my dad was waiting for me at pinky's dad clinic...

unexpectedly, pinky's dad had gave us a long lecture about studying and stuff... and religions.... siew jin keeeppppp talking to him non stop.. and i jsut kept queit.. and smiling... he said i have a sulky face... i am not sad... i.am.darn.sleepyy.... pinky's dad asks us not to be lawyers or doctors... and stuff....

but we really had A LOT OF FUN!! but.. i drop my phone for 3 times...and the 2nd time, i didnt even notice... until the ticket collector called me... shitty ass... yesterday.. my phone drop again..and now its full of scratches... its new but full of scratches...i can feeel the pain.... aihhhh......

when i got into my car, my dad hand me the details for the sabah trip..... ohno!! its gonna be so darn tiring... especially walking with my aunties.. they wud shop shop shop AND shop..... thinking about it makes me so tiring already..... and wat more i am coming back on the 8th june which is one day before school reopens... and i am reaching KL at night,.... ohmygod....

its only 9.30 in the morning.... alex just woke up... i bet the 2 piggies in genting which is sheau hwa and pinky havent wake up yet.... okayy.. i'm darn tired... i can sleep with my eyes open ady... and 'THE NO ONE'is replying me in MSN... so sad... so.. ta-ta...

ps: pls leave a comment in my chatbox larh.. why so queit wann.... =D

No comments: