Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

4th post of the day..

i really must say this...something about us... you doen't seem right these days...i dont like it... u've changed... A LOT!!!

i think u will be okay...
i dont think u will care, will you?

i have got to move on.. i dun want everyone to suffer with me seeing me suffer like this... and be who I am i still dont know wheather i will forgive u but i hope you understand... wat u've done to me... cant be turn back.. wat u've said.. cant be taken back...

i don't wanna leave all the happy memories behind but if I get my hopes up
and I've got to watch them fall every time.. so.. no.. its difficult to trust u.. u dont keep ur promise.. u really dont.. i'm dissapointed in you.. very... very.. dessapointed... eventhough the memories are just too hard to watch it slowly fade away.. but.. still.. i have to bare the pain in me... to not hurt myself in the future...

FORGIVE AND FORGET???
bull****.. not that easy... i'm not ready to do that.. say watever u want.. i dont care anymore....

No comments: